Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pete I see the Marblehead Lighthouse as your icon. Do you live around there or is it just an icon? I live right next to it.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Braswell is visiting Charlotte for their midnight madness (I'm not 100% sure of the date but it is a week before we do our thing). To continue my streak here, I will predict that Braswell is a Muskie sometime during the week after his visit to Charlotte.

xu95
    Free beer will be yours if you are right on this.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeXfan View Post
    Pete I see the Marblehead Lighthouse as your icon. Do you live around there or is it just an icon? I live right next to it.
    I have a place in East Harbor that I don't get to as much as I would like. When I head up from Cincy, I love it and wonder why I ever go home. I only got up there twice this year but did take my 3 year old to the top of the lighthouse...he had a blast and we have great pics on the rocks. I keep myself in touch though, as my work office has 3 Ben Richmonds hanging.
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Does he want to be a PF or Center.
    I read somewhere that he def. wants to play PF. He specifically said that he wanted to play the PF postion. Can't find the article though.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    You can get all the information you need for a mere $9.95/month (or $100 annual) at Rivals.
    Brian Snow does a great job of updating all the recruiting.
    PeteD: Nothing thrills me more on this board when people talk about recruiting and the Rival-Heads get upset!

Pete, doesn't sound like he was upset, just pointing to another source.

Maybe the question should be, "Why do XH fans get upset everytime someone mentions to go to Rivals for source information?"

And to be honest both scenarios do not happen that often.
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Delkus View Post
    I have a place in East Harbor that I don't get to as much as I would like. When I head up from Cincy, I love it and wonder why I ever go home. I only got up there twice this year but did take my 3 year old to the top of the lighthouse...he had a blast and we have great pics on the rocks. I keep myself in touch though, as my work office has 3 Ben Richmonds hanging.
    My folks have a place near Lakeside, it is beautiful up there.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Pete, doesn't sound like he was upset, just pointing to another source.
    That was the case. We can talk recruiting all we want here, I have no problem with that. Just pointing out that many of the questions asked here can be answered by reading what Snow reports.
    I understand people not wanting to pay for information, and I wish his reporting was free. But if you want to follow the recruiting scene in depth, he does a great job.
    He actually talks to the recruits and watches them play, in addition to talking to the coaches. His reports are very timely. (And, no, I am not being paid for this advertisement)