Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Love the avatar Q. You are the grizzly bear of Xavier Nation!
    There were days when I swore I was gonna bring Uncle Louie from Nome, who looks a lot like the avatar, and have him shit on the sports editor's floor and walk out. That would be one time he'd stay in his frigging office.:D

Dream Scenario would be to have Braswell sign and keep D. Brown. Problem is, it sounds as if D. Brown has blown up on to the scene this summer. Parrish on Cbssportsline, and if I remember correctly I think Bilas maybe Ford even had good things to say about Brown this past summer. Granted the draft is a while away, but D. Brown is looking like a lottery to mid-first round draft pick. Remember, the NBA is all about potential this day and age, and D. Brown is a NBA built player... you have to think he's probably put on an extra 10 lbs. of muscle to his already nasty frame.

If Brown were to go, bring on Drago and that my friends is a solid class of Parrom, Braswell & Kineudylinkorinkoblinko (something to that effect). Hopefully, Braswell on his visit to Charlotte says, "Wow nice city and good BBQ, but Xavier keeps beating you. I want to win, and I just don't see it happening here. I'm going to commit to X."
    Honey, I love how our sex is quick and effective. I'm quick.... and you're effective.

Quote Originally Posted by wkrq59 View Post
    I really hope and pray D. Brown stays at Xavier for a fifth year. The people I have talked to--including scouts from the NBA--say he needs a helluva lot more work before he becomes a first-round pick, let alone a lottery. Without being totally blinded by XU blue eyes, I believe Derrick need to develop the skills that will let him play a 3 most of the time in the NBA. Everything will depend on who comes out early this year.
    If I had a choice right now, I'd take the Braswell kid if he'd commit within the next week or two. Otherwise, I'd concentrate on the big Russian whose name I can't pronounce either.:D
    I agree. D. Brown is a great college player. But he needs to work on his ball handling and outside shot to become a first round pick. He certainly has the athleticism to be in the NBA.

is there any chance of xavier getting Glenn Bryant