Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I also hear his list of schools reads like War and Peace.

xu95

Sophomore
    Cut his list down to ten and we are no longer in the mix.

http://www.zagsblog.net/
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

I didn't read anything in the link above that indicates that XU is no longer being considered by Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    I didn't read anything in the link above that indicates that XU is no longer being considered by Harris.
    http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/09/01/t...ris-transfers/

Thanks, Snow! The previous link did not include the entire list of 10 that were still in Harris's list of possibilities.

Harris has shed about 15-20 pounds and is dominating the July eval period right now. However, he is not listing Xavier when giving people his list. He has added Florida, Kentucky, and Memphis to the mix though.

Probably better - last time we had a xavier player with OBI in his first name and HARRIS as a last name....

Quote Originally Posted by Miller'sTale View Post
    Probably better - last time we had a xavier player with OBI in his first name and HARRIS as a last name....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Obi Harris ... Wow. Blast. from. the. past.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I have no crystal ball, but I do know from reading stuff on the internet (I know everything you read on the internet is true) that Baskin is not high on the list of priorities anymore. Scott's problem is he fits into a slot just taken by Crawford.

I don't think Xavier would say no if Scott wanted to come here, but I don't think they are recuiting him as hard as Parrom, Stewart, or that Russian dude that I can't spell his name.

xu95
    Hey XU95,

I am a casual observer here without all the connections but do try to keep up with Rivals ( but not signed up) and Scout.com. Who is this Russian kid you are talking about?

THanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
    Hey XU95,

I am a casual observer here without all the connections but do try to keep up with Rivals ( but not signed up) and Scout.com. Who is this Russian kid you are talking about?

THanks
    Did you actually just quote a post from one year ago?