Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Braswell note

I saw that Charlotte just picked up KJ Sherrill, who is a 3 star PF from NC, class of 2009.

I thought I saw that Braswell was thought to be deciding between XU and Charlotte. He's a class of 2009 PF also....

Anyone share my hope that he'll sign up when he comes to campus on 9/13?

Braswell will be here next weekend. So will Kevin Parrom. Look for both of them to be Muskies next year.

xu95

Sophomore
    KJ Sherrill has a PF game, but he is undersized at the position. I would not be surprised if he is more of a SF by the time he gets to Charlotte. Maryland, Virginia Tech, and Xavier have yet to get a player in the 2009 class. IU has two SF/PF verbals, and now Charlotte has a SF/PF verbal. It will interesting how this plays out, but I would imagine he is going to take all his visits before making a choice.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Braswell will be here next weekend. So will Kevin Parrom. Look for both of them to be Muskies next year.

xu95
    I've learned to trust you on recruiting matters over the years, xu95. I sure hope my trust is well placed. If you are right, major rep pts will come your way.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    If you are right, major rep pts will come your way.
    Actually I told 95 to say that, so just send the rep pts my way.

Braswell's a beast. Parrom is the King.
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    Parrom and Braswell would be a great 2009 class. The SF spot would be in good hands with Jordan Crawford and Kevin Parrom. The PF spot with Brown (hopefully), Mclean, and Braswell is just sick depth.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

I will be going out of town for the weekend. Would someone please make sure Parrom and Braswell both commit while I'm gone. I would really appriciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Madx
    Balls of Steele!!

Talking

Yes, Maxter!:D

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I've learned to trust you on recruiting matters over the years, xu95. I sure hope my trust is well placed. If you are right, major rep pts will come your way.
    I second this about xu95. I can't remember how many times he has been right when it comes to recruiting.

Sophomore
    I would believe xu95 and sash19 and thats about it, those guys appear to be connected when it comes to recruiting.