Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Kyryl Natyazhko

Blog notes re: Kyryl commit...

Jeff Goodman - FoxSports.....

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...PRATED_BIG_MAN

ZagsBlog.....

http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/04/12/a...an/#more-14876

You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong...no matter who says it....Malcolm X

hopefully since solomon hill just re-committed that will prevent Parrom from following miller too
    The streak is dead. Long live the streak.

Just remember, Miller couldn't win a national title with Natyazhko et al at Xavier, but it'll be a piece of cake at Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    I don't think he was coming to Xavier, even with Miller here. I think he was an ASU lean, but liked the idea of playing for Sean.

At Zona, he'd get the best of both worlds -- Miller and early playing time.
    And because he was leaning so strongly to ASU, and Miller and Whitford chartered a flight to Florida a week or so before the Zona fiasco, Miller probably realized that he wanted to play in Arizona...that being said, when the Arizona offer fell into his lap he knew that he could land that kid because he would be playing for Miller and Whitford (a very strong post player coach) and he could play in Arizona....I personally think he wanted to play in Arizona (the state) over playing for Miller, but Miller and Zona were al ittle more appealing than ASU or Xavier...and also note, it didn't take very long for Miller and Zona to land Kryil in the first place
    "I'm gonna make you feel pretty. I'm gonna dress you up in a little pink dress, with rosey red cheeks!" - Ken "Firehose" Akers