Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyryl Natyazhko

Are we sure that this isn't Yegor Mescherakov from GW trying to get another 4 years?

Yegor Mescherakov

Yegor Mescherakov

Kyryl Natyazhko
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!

Pete- you read my mind.

I actually started writing the exact same post about 2 weeks ago, but couldn't figure out how the hell to spell his name. I tried several ways, then never felt like i got it right. I started to look it up at the GW site, then got distracted and never finished the thought.

He was a pretty good player, by the way.

Haven't heard much on the Kryrl situation. Anyone else.
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    Heard he still has to take the SAT/ACT before he can take any official visits. Therefore I think that he will sign in the late period. I know Xavier is hoping to get him on campus after he gets a qualifying score for an official.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Given today's news, I think Kyryl is all but a lock. I'm not a rivals/scout subscriber, so I can't factually support this, but I think that with Braswell going to Charlotte, our recruitment efforts will be thoroughly focused, not that he wasn't boldly targeted before.

Also, if what other posters have said is true and Frease has more of a PF game, then I'd be very interested in seeing more footage of Kyryl.
    Doomed to watch Xavier games on TV since 2008. Still shirtless, though.

any updates on this guy? last i saw he was leaning towards LSU? well at least according to the title of the article.

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Delkus View Post
    I fjorda leikhluta heldu islensku strakarnir afram ad minnka muninn i 5 stig 67-62 med mikill barattu og godri hittni utan af velli. Olafur Olafsson fekk ljott olgnbogaskot og turfti af fara af velli, en naer komust teir ekki og var leikmadur Úkraníu Kyryl Natyazhko erfidur okkar monnum, enda uppa 205 cm og gat skotid vel utan af velli, hann skoradi 24 stig i leiknum og tok 13 frakost.

Exactly. I've been saying this for years.

I hear he's leaning towards Dayton. Though it could be just one more voice in my head.

Snow has been saying on the Rivals board that he's not making a decision until spring.

Well Miller said we would land a big man this spring on his show last week. Does that mean Kyrl is heading to X?