Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I am not so certain Xavier would have hired Sean if they thought he had the same mindset as Thad. Mike Bobinski has said several times that Sean is not looking for the next big job and that Sean believes he can win it all at X. That is not what Thad thought and they knew Thad had bigger aspirations then Xavier when they hired him. But I agree we will all know in about a month anyway and I am sure Sean will still be leading the blue and white and will again get some stud recruits to commit for the 09 class.
    I agree. He will be back next year. and if X goes far in the tourney, we should have a solid chance at landing Ari Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Rumor is he's nervous about the Sean Miller to Indiana rumors. Of course he's signed a LOI. I wonder how much that rumor's being pushed by other coaches.
    Where did you hear this "rumor"?

Sophomore
    A guy on the A-10 board saw Lyons play last night and posted a report here.

Read posts #1, #5, and #10.

Unfortunately, Brewster fell to Hargrave 102-93. Ending a nice run for Cheeks. No boxscore but I would bet he scored pretty heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Where did you hear this "rumor"?
    Someone posted it on the rivals Xavier message board. Apparently, some of the coaches competing with Xavier for the NYC recruits are planting seeds of doubt in some of the players that Miller will bolt after this year.

None of this is a big deal, though. I'm sure the recruits have brought it up to Miller and he's told them what's what (whatever that may be).

Cheeks

I heard you gotta look out for that left-handed crossover

(if you miss the reference check out his interview on youtube)

Quote Originally Posted by A10fan View Post
    Unfortunately, Brewster fell to Hargrave 102-93. Ending a nice run for Cheeks. No boxscore but I would bet he scored pretty heavily.
    Is the boxscore up yet?

nope at least not at around 1:30

Lyons looks like he might give Mclean a run for his money next year for the slam dunk title. I think he is like 6'1 and can jump through the roof. Check him out on youtube. He has his own highlight dunk film in which he dunks over one guy. I have checked out a couple other videos of him and looks like he can really score. I dont think he will be the starter over Dante next year but I think he could be towards the end of the year.
    I'm not a candidate (for the Ohio State job). It's that plain and that simple

story on final game is up. Lyons scored 29.

http://new.brewsteracademy.org/athle...=12#2008-03-05