Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Yeah, I am in section 104 on the aisle near section 102. I think you are in the same end zone on in the other corner nearest the benches. I am in row E.

You should have the paperwork in the next few business days. If it went out yesterday you will likely get it tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. I don't recall it taking too much time.

Nice work on the upgrade. Is that premium 2?
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Oh so i'm on the opposite end of the endzone then. Row O i believe. I believe it's premium Two. I was in Section 201 previously. How is the view down in the bottom endzone?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

You are closest to the front entrance, near the Joseph Club bar, across the arena from Duff's, in the corner closest to the benches and opposite Byron, Joe, and Muskieman.

I like the view from down there. You are only 15 rows off the floor in row O and I don't know about there, but where I sit, the refs can actually hear you chastise them. That is my favorite part of where I sit.

http://www.tickco.com/sc/1-2005/

Yeah i had the chart up when i was on the phone. I wasn't sure how far back "O"was. The other option was in 101 at Row H in the middle. I was concerned i would be blocked by the backboard.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Agreements in the mail with a check. It's official.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Here's a question for you all who have had season tickets. I read on GOXAVIER that during "midnight madness" (what once was and wish they never took away) they allow people to come in and pick season tickets seats, take a test run so to speak (they will be marked with a certain color). So...if you bought them already, could you change your seat if you see one you like better??? Sort of like an upgrade of some sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by XU2424 View Post
    Here's a question for you all who have had season tickets. I read on GOXAVIER that during "midnight madness" (what once was and wish they never took away) they allow people to come in and pick season tickets seats, take a test run so to speak (they will be marked with a certain color). So...if you bought them already, could you change your seat if you see one you like better??? Sort of like an upgrade of some sorts?
    Good question, but I have no idea. You might want to call Andy Barry at the ticket office for clarification.

I believe you can change your seating up until the time process if finalized. I doubt X would turn down your money if you wanted to move from one section to another.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook