High School: New Albany High School
    Home Town: New Albany, IN
    Number: TBD
    Height: 6'8
    Weight: 195

Offers:

Interested Schools:
    Xavier, Indiana, Iowa, Louisville, Purdue
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    XU and Purdue are at the top of the list for Hale

I saw him play over Christmas break in the Hall of Fame Classic in New Castle Indiana, He made Alex Grimsley (6'7 Kent State signee) look like a fool. He would be a solid get

I can't tell you how awesome it would be to have a kid from New Albany play for X since I'm from there and all. I guess it'll be my civic duty for this site and the blog to go see this kid play at least once next season. I'd probably go watch him dominate where I went to high school.

Purdue has a minor following down here cuz a few kids do attend the school. (New Albany is just north of Louisville. Similar to Newport) But it's all about IU, UK or Louisville. Usually, you like one of those three teams, or you don't like anyone.

I hope his grades are okay. Can't say New Albany is the best public school, although it's not terrible or anything.

Sophomore
    Purdue just used the last scholarship they had for the 2010 class yesterday. Looks like Xavier could be his leader now. This kid is a more athletic Justin Doellman.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

I really want this kid, this year alone he played and his own as a sophmore against some of the best seniors in Indiana.

As said above, I really want him to come to X because I am from New Albany as well.

"A 6'8" Power Forward from New Albany Indiana......Donniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallleeeee!"

Ah, that would be sweeeeeeet....

6'8" 195? New Albany? Donnie, you're out of your element:

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Bump. Heard from someone last night that knew Donnie said that he was going to come to X. Didn't really believe him but after looking at rivals this morning I have to think it might be true. Main reason it might be true is because he plays for Spiece Indy which is the team Steele has connections with. Thoughs?