Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks! Spoon does not know what gravity is. I loved the 17 foot jumper.

He could be an absolute beast when he gets to Xavier.

Pretty cool his parents had the foresight to name him Justin Doellman Weatherspoon.

Destined to play at Xavier.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by CityLeagueHoopsTV View Post
    Watch this video. This kid is a freak of an athlete. Great get by Miller and the staff.
    "UC #1 in the country and #2 in their own city!" ~Andy Mac

you know who else was a great athlete. Keith Jackson. Will he develop from a dunker to a basketball player
    - Bob Sacamano

Saw him tonight at Flyin to the Hoop.

He didn't have a good game, he was just kind of there. Finished an ally-opp early that was sweet, then kind of disappeared the rest of the game. Showed great overall athleticism and potential, but didn't have it tonight. The one thing I found interesting was his virtual disappearance when Sullinger was sitting out with fouls. San Diego keyed on him and he really went into a shell. He did pick it up when Sullinger came back, but never got it going on offense. Sean Miller was in attendance.

On a sidenote, Jeremy Tyler (2010 class, going to Louisville) is a monster. Great footwork and put down some monster dunks in traffic. One and done potential.
    Last edited by AdamtheFlyer; 01-18-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks for the update Adam. Now go back to Flyer land and hope Weatherspoon doesn't develop.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy Muskie View Post
    Thanks for the update Adam. Now go back to Flyer land and hope Weatherspoon doesn't develop.
    Amen. With Miller at the helm, he will develop and X will have another athletic monster for the rest of the A10 and the country to fear. I love it.

J.D. Weatherspoon

Great press for a promising recruit. I am really excited to see some of 'spoon in person. Sounds like an amazing athlete. Thanks for the link.

JD Weatherspoon amazing windmill on Friday 1/23/09