High School: Lawrence North High School
    Home Town: Indianapolis, IN
    Number: TBD
    Height: 6'7
    Weight: 200

Offers:
    Valparaiso

Interested Schools:
    Xavier, Purdue, Wake Forest, Dayton, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan St.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Justin visited X this month and apparently came away impressed. He seems to favor Purdue and X at this point. You can add Valparaiso to the list of interested schools; they have offered him a scholarship.

Martin would be an awesome get. I believe he is ranked in the top 50 in the nation.

Wouldn't it be odd if Xavier got a verbal from a 10' recruit prior to getting a verbal from an 09' recruit.
    Balls of Steele!!

If Xavier got a verbal from a 10 foot recruit prior to getting a verbal from a 9 foot recruit, then yes, that would be odd.

Thanks for the laugh.
    Balls of Steele!!

We missed out on Martin...

According to Rivals, Justin Martin picked Louisville today over X. That would have been fantastic to land a SF of his caliber within a day of getting Jordan Latham. Latham is rated #44 overall by Rivals and Martin is #38 overall in the class of 2010 per Rivals...Almost 2 Top 50 recruits in 2 days.

ChrisFarley

Justin Martin:

I read on rivals, Martin now has a ship from the closers, Book & Whit at Arizona.
    Travis Steele has made the offer for XU. Would'nt it be funny if over the summer and fall this became a real war between the "racoon" and Chris?

A good way to follow Martin's decision making is read www.indystar.com
    the indianapolis newspaper.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFarley View Post
    I read on rivals, Martin now has a ship from the closers, Book & Whit at Arizona.
    Travis Steele has made the offer for XU. Would'nt it be funny if over the summer and fall this became a real war between the "racoon" and Chris?

A good way to follow Martin's decision making is read www.indystar.com
    the indianapolis newspaper.....
    Actually there are over 25 headlines on the Indystar website right now... NONE to do with Martin. For like the 500th time. Post the link to the actual article. I assume if you can point to the general website that you have the wherewithal to do this. It's getting annoying.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

ChrisFarley
    Muskie------Most people realize that if you "scan" thru the newspapers of interest, such as, say the indystar, and you look for articles on Justin Martin or other recruits in the area, you can find a story. My whole point in the post is to INFORM POSTERS that the indy star paper is a good source for them to find the information themselves, be it about Martin or other recruits in the metro area. That's all.
    Last edited by ChrisFarley; 06-02-2009 at 04:02 PM.