Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    What kind of position are we in with Parrom? Obviously, we're in pretty good position it seems, but are we at the top of his list? Is there an excellent chance he commits? 50/50?

We got spoiled last year with all the early commitments.

I would absolutely love to see Ari Stewart and either Parrom, Lawrence, Baskin, Shannon, or maybe even Glen Bryant make up the '09 class. Any two of thsee kids would be very nice and would definitely fill the SF hole that will be there after next year.

Parrom sounds like he is making big strides in his game. He really made a big jump up in the rankings this last time and he seems to be getting better all the time.

Freshman
    Figured I would post this here rather than the "recruit on campus" thread and risk getting embroiled in the Fordham pissing match by posting something relevant. Does anyone know how Parrom's visit went?

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    What kind of position are we in with Parrom? Obviously, we're in pretty good position it seems, but are we at the top of his list? Is there an excellent chance he commits? 50/50?

We got spoiled last year with all the early commitments.

I would absolutely love to see Ari Stewart and either Parrom, Lawrence, Baskin, Shannon, or maybe even Glen Bryant make up the '09 class. Any two of thsee kids would be very nice and would definitely fill the SF hole that will be there after next year.

Parrom sounds like he is making big strides in his game. He really made a big jump up in the rankings this last time and he seems to be getting better all the time.
    The rumor was he might commit while on the visit. Obviously he didn't, but we are very, very high on his list.

xu95

This is the worst thread ever.

So... I've done a little editing... not editing... think of it as housecleaning really. There was a perfectly good post about "Who Should Go", where all of this would have been relevant. Since the Fordham fiasco doesn't really relate to Mr. Parrom, you'll find the posts now located over in that thread.

Did anyone see Parrom on campus besides the one poster?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Very nice article. Thanks Blue X

Quote Originally Posted by BlueX View Post
    My recruiting bible, Rivals, has a similar article.

Marquette seems to be really interested in him as well.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook