Page 2 of 231 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

Agreed 89. Also people who use headsets in unnecessary situations. It's one thing in the car when you're by yourself. It's another thing totally to be in public talking loudly, apparently to yourself or to me.

I like to just respond to these people as though I am the other half of the conversation. Eventually they get angry and point to their ear. Not hands free anymore, is it, biatch?
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    I hate that Glow has a 'miss muskie' and she'll hug a dog on command...I guess it's more envy than hate
    In a $2000 dress to boot... I just have to remember to use this power for good rather than evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Agreed 89. Also people who use headsets in unnecessary situations. It's one thing in the car when you're by yourself. It's another thing totally to be in public talking loudly, apparently to yourself or to me.

I like to just respond to these people as though I am the other half of the conversation. Eventually they get angry and point to their ear. Not hands free anymore, is it, biatch?
    There is a hilarious scene in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David is in a restaurant by himself and mocks one of these guys on the headsets sitting next to him. David starts having a conversation with the empty chair across from him.

Quote Originally Posted by XUglow View Post
    I hate "boob tape". Who invented that any way? I love that shot of Miss Muskie, but when I told her to hug Kayla's neck, that wasn't the picture that I expected.
    Huh? She's never had it on when I've been over. Not once.

I just thought of another one.

TV commercials being soo much louder than the program you're watching.

Do they make a TV that compensates for the sound difference. There's money to be made on that one.

People who walk ridiculously slow in situations when you can't get around them.

People in grocery stores who place their cart right in the middle of the isle when they look for something on the shelf.

People who don't understand why I ask for more than face value when I try to sell them a ticket.

People who saunter across the street during rush hour when I am waiting to turn. I understand that you have the right of way, but could you at least walk at a brisk pace?
    Eat Donuts!

-Those who cut you off when driving, or tailgate
    -rude people
    -Not getting repped
    -Running out of either rum or coke
    Talent on loan from God

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    People who saunter across the street during rush hour when I am waiting to turn. I understand that you have the right of way, but could you at least walk at a brisk pace?
    I should have listed that one too. Drives me crazy. I always tell myself, that's the type of person I would never hire. Putting a little pep in your step isn't going to hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    And you couldn't send her to me, because....

he didn't want her to end up in your trunk.