Page 127 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2308

Thread: Pet Peeves

Quote Originally Posted by Cincypunk.org View Post
    Anyone here from the westside of Cincy?

When people try to merge from River Rd/US 50 on the westside onto the S75 bridge to KY and they slow to 30 or come to a complete stop!!! Holy fuck, I'm gonna fucking murder someone someday for that. I almost get killed 3x a week because people can't figure out how to merge at 60-70 MPH coming off the half-circle ramp. It makes me RAGE.
    That probably has more to do with the fact that the Waldvogel Viaduct is down to one lane, and it is a giant clusterfuck when it's operating normally. If I still worked downtown, I'd avoid that thing like the plague. We took it today to get to the Reds game and at 1130 it was still a backed up nightmare and no one seems to know which lane they need to be in to get on 75, 5th Street or 2nd Street. If there isn't an accident on that thing daily, then it's simply because of the grace of God. There is no way, unless there is no traffic, that anyone can build up any amount of speed on the viaduct when it's one lane, people are rubber necking like they've never seen construction before, and there are 4 exits within a few feet of each other.

Although, in general people just cannot drive. They're either just bad drivers to begin with, or they're too busy texting, reading, talking, preening, or any other number of things. We were out shopping at Kenwood on Saturday and it seems that for as much as eastsiders spend on their BMWs, Mercedes, and Land Rovers, they would get turn signals with them. We drive Hondas and both of our vehicles have them, but apparently when you start moving up the cost ladder, turn signals are either unavailable or just too pricey to add.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Weather alert while I'm watching a new episode of Community. F that noise. Community should never be interrupted.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joebba View Post
    People who sit thougth an entire red light then decide to put on thier turn signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    God I hate that.
    What's wrong with the Pittsburgh Turn Signal?

The guy in the gym who stands right in front of the weight rack to do his exercises.

Why? Do you think standing closer will make your "muscles" look bigger? Take a few steps back so other people can grab the weights you are standing right in front of!

Goobers

Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    Rich white people
    I never realized SixFig and DC Muskie were the same person!

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    Guys that are wearing a jacket and tie with a baseball hat just walking around downtown.
    I did this today. But I was also playing hooky from work and going to a baseball game.

Quote Originally Posted by danaandvictory View Post
    I did this today. But I was also playing hooky from work and going to a baseball game.
    I feel like that look is only acceptable at baseball games and the race track.

I know I ranted once about this in this thread, but people taking pictures/videos with cell phones at concerts.

The guy in front of me at the taft must have taken 50 pictures with his cell phone. He kept shaking his head because the pictures weren't in focus, so he'd try again. He messed with the settings over and over and just kept trying to take a picture.

Hey asswipe! You're taking a picture in a dark theater with a camera with a 2mm lens that phisically requires to you touch the screen hard enough to move the camera. It's not your settings.

The guy behind us kept taking pictures with his cell phone with the flash on. We were in the 12th row. That flash wasn't getting farther than 3 rows. All it was doing was annoying other people.

I miss no photography rules. It was distracting as hell. I actually thought about knocking the guy's phone out of his hand during the encore when he started recording a video.

Please, please explain to me when you are ever going to watch that shitty ass cell phone video of what was an awesome performance that you missed because you watched it on your cell phone.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

When the bottom of your foot itches and you have a shoe on. I find myself stomping on the ground because I'm too lazy to reach down and take my shoe off and just scratch it. Never works though.