Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cunningham

Bill Cunningham

Willie has made it clear he is ready to start closing out his run as a national radio icon. I have listened to this guy for decades, but these recent days are making a significant impact. He has noticeably shifted from his career abrasive entertainment schtick, to a laser focused voice blasting the insanity of the Progressive Left.

Bill is on a weeks long tirade, masterfully exposing the lunacy of the Progressive, Extreme Left criminal justice policy destroying EVERY big Dem controlled city in this country. Note....he is in the unique situation where there is zero fear of the CANCEL CULTURE MOB.

He is the only major media voice ANYWHERE, that has the balls to expose the obvious reality of the vast majority of ALL big city crime. The courage to use the power of the WLW Megawatt Flamethrower and say that driving crime in our city, and ALL big cities.....has quote "A black face". Backed by irrefutable public violent crime stats. The courage to blast Progressive Leftist anti-law enforcement judges and prosecutors that simply will not impose ANY punishment for black crime. The courage to expose the absolute National annihilation effects of blind and rampant Social Justice. Inner city bad guys know they have a Progressive Leftist, anti-cop, George Floyd sickness that allows them to game the system with impunity. This is going to ruin lives and get a lot of people killed.

The Obama "Fundamentally Transform America" progressives are destroying this country.

Get yourself informed with facts not political MSM propaganda. Head in the sand folks that vote Dem are absolutely complicit.

Tune in and get the stone cold facts....12-3.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-03-2024 at 07:46 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    The courage to blast Progressive Leftist anti-law enforcement judges and prosecutors that simply will not impose ANY punishment for black crime.
    Black % of population 13%
    Black % of prison population 39%

It doesn't take courage to be a racist, or to be factually challenged.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

You only go to PRISON after being CONVICTED for a felonious crime. Is it possible you think our entire law enforcement and legal system is inherently racist?

I guess Paul is not shy saying Bill Cunningham is a white hooded racist.

Everyone wait for the cricket response.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-03-2024 at 08:18 PM.

Sophomore

I really donÂ’t get this argument. To go to prison, you have to be convicted of the crime or crimes you are accused of. Are you saying a large portion of this population that is incarcerated were wrongfully convicted? The police made up of charges? The judge/jury wrongfully convicted them?

There is a lot of anti-cop rhetoric that I just donÂ’t get. Are cops perfect? No. Will they ever be? No, they are humans. However, there is a legal process that is afforded to all Americans through the judicial process from being arrested to being found guilty or not guilty. Maybe instead of taking the easy route of blaming cops for doing their jobs, maybe look at more underlining factors that are causing high prison populations among African Americans, Whites, and Latinos with low socioeconomic status, broken families, drugs, lack of parenting.

California is already a lawless state and look at what is happening. Theft through the roof that businesses are shutting down because of it. What are you going to do Paul when this country has a cop shortage because they are not respected and get blamed for societal problems? Be careful what you wish for Paul.

What Cabinet post is Willie up for?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

I get sick of hearing this.They were arrested, got a fair trial from their peers and sentenced accordingly.
    2023 Sweet 16

Kudlow "blow out jobs report" quick , somebody call fox and lie about it.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I get sick of hearing this.They were arrested, got a fair trial from their peers and sentenced accordingly.
    Exactly.

My use of those statistics was to point out the absurdity of saying in the first post in this thread:
    "The courage to blast Progressive Leftist anti-law enforcement judges and prosecutors that simply will not impose ANY punishment for black crime."

The judges and prosecutors can't on one hand "not impose ANY punishment", and on the other hand be trying, convicting and incarcerating at those percentages. They both can't be true.

But the quote ascribes some sort of "courage" to a radio personality for dog whistling to increase ratings. l am not impressed.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Every word of this is fact, but it is not this country's current reality. That is the reason for this thread.

Willie has chosen a hill to die on.....it is drug, theft, gang related black crime that is motivating him to use all of his accrued influence to literally shake some common sense into the MSM brainwashed.

The Obama "Fundamentally Transform America" doctrine is in full operational mode. Big city radical progressive court systems...since the rise of BLM....have literally created "soft" ANARCHY here in America.

The leftist progressive narrative is that "people of color" are not responsible for their violent crimes. It is entirely the result of the "cancer" of systematic racism and white privilege.The perpetrators are simply not accountable due to oppressive, racist and economic social issues.

Cunningham has devoted weeks of his recent airtime, exposing the insanity of this. Evidently, there is an emerging Criminal Justice template actively in place, that is being called "Restorative Justice". This is where proven violent people " of color", receive NO prison time, but instead meet with their victims and apologize.

This is shear madness. Why would anyone want to be a Cop in a DEM run nightmare?
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-04-2024 at 07:13 PM.