Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love the pic of Lowry. Dude looks like he was blazed on his visit.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I'm not real sure on what you guys mean by just needing a "serviceable point guard" for two years. Are you guys just giving up for the next two seasons until your newest savior, who right now is a junior in high school, comes to the rescue?
    We'd love to have a blue chip PG recruit coming in, but we don't. You have to move on and get the best you can get. With Wright, Johnson, Little, Perry, and the freshmen, we need someone who can distribute the ball and run the offense effectively. All signs point to Lowery being a guy capable of doing that.

He's not going to be a star, but if he can give 15-25 minutes of solid play every night, this team will be that much closer to reaching and possibly exceeding its potential.

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head

Seems like a decent get for UD. I would think that Stephen Thomas would get a long look from BG.

I thought UD might have wanted to bank that scholly, but it's probably just as well, if Warren doesn't develop anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I'm not real sure on what you guys mean by just needing a "serviceable point guard" for two years. Are you guys just giving up for the next two seasons until your newest savior, who right now is a junior in high school, comes to the rescue?

I look at it this way...with LW out there for extended minutes it's literally 4 on 5 on the offensive end for us. Teams don't even have to guard him. I'm assuming just by the stats that teams will at least have to guard RL. Is he Derrick Rose...hell no. But our key players are at other positions for now so we had to get at least soemone to run the offense on a consisten basis.

Quote Originally Posted by ATL Muskie View Post
    Thanks Atl. I haven't had a good laugh like this n a while.