dunk contest and 3 point contest

Just watching the 3 point contest and Brian Roberts of the UD cryers was in the first group he actually did pretty good.... BUT did you see the uniform he was wearing i have never seen those before it was dayton but all white with 3 different shades of blue... I just thought that was interesting.

I can't believe I am admitting this, but that is the dayton throwback jersey they wore earlier this season.

Also note that the A10 has 2 of the 4 players in the semifinals, with LaSalles Harris in there too.

Harris looks to be on the outside looking in, getting 17 with Lofton getting 18 with 2 to go.

Harris and Lofton in the finals as Roberts chocked, he is a UD player after all!
    D-Bagging his way to the NBA.

And BRob fails in the second round by scoring 14. Looks like it's Lofton and Harris in the finals.

As an aside Stan held Lofton to 3/12 shooting and Harris to 2/9. Stan wins.

Hahaha PM thanks... I dont remember seeing those... If it didnt say Dayton on it I may actually say they are pretty cool... but cant get over that.

Good he is done now he choked in round 2

Darnell Harris is pretty impressive although he barely leaves the ground I knew he could shoot but he was impresses me... I hope he beats lofton

Harris wins it.

Any coverage for the A10 is good coverage. Well done some-guy-who-I-didn't-know-about-really during the season!