Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sophomore
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how Miller works all these new players into his system. We have a surplus of talent for next year, and it will be interesting to see who buys-in and who doesn't. This is what I think the starting line-up and bench will look like:

Starters:

PG: Holloway - Of the three freshman that can play the point he is the most suited for the starting position. Lyons and Redford will get some minutes as well but they are scoring combo guards. I see the minutes breaking down possibly: 20/10/10 respectivley.

SG: Jackson - I think Dante is ready to be our defensive stopper and his future is at this position. The only reason I do not have Raymond starting is because of his defense and size. Unless he loses some weight in the offseason and gets quicker he will not be able to stop most teams 2 guard. Dante will log 15-20 minutes with the rest going to Raymond/Graves/Walsh.

SF: Anderson - CJ played 26 minutes a game last year and I do not see those minutes going down. He is out best player going to the rim and he will play a bit at the SF and PF when we go to a smaller line-up. So CJ gets 20-25 at the SF and the rest go to Raymond/Graves/Walsh.

PF: Brown - averaged under 30 minutes a game last year. I see him playing around 30 again next year. The rest of the minutes go to Mclean.

C: Love - Love averaged 18 minutes a game last year, he will split time with Frease and McLean.

Bench: Raymond is going to be our sixth man like Duncan. If you look at Duncan's numbers last year he was our leading scorer at 22 minutes a game. Raymond I think will accept this role and do a great job. After BJ, Mclean is the most ready to play now. The rest of the subs for the most part are unkown. All the freshman and Graves. I do not see Taylor getting any minutes except in garbage time with Joe Hughes and Duckett.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Naji Hibbert committed to Texas A&M today according to Rivals.com.