Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2024-25 season optimism

There is only ONE constant element for the fall....and it is Sean Miller. I simply do not see how ANY other HC was made a better fit for our beloved Musketeers.

Claude is only devastating...IF? He ends up in the BEast. Otherwise, satisfy your $$$$ goals young man.

This early roster has been absolutely assembled....MASTERCLASS.

Our HC....Sean Miller, is simply as good as it gets. Best overall transfer class in the BEast.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Agree wholeheartedly with this. Grab one more big man and the train should be rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    There is only ONE constant element for the fall....and it is Sean Miller.
    Our HC....Sean Miller, is simply as good as it gets. Best overall transfer class in the BEast.
    Totally agree! I am very pleased Sean returned to X. Kinda reminds me of the old commercial: "wouldn't you really rather drive a Buick"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Three Point Pete View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the old commercial: "wouldn't you really rather drive a Buick"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    You can trade your Buick in for a Lexus, but you always come back to the Buick.

I’m sure Sean feels that was one of the most regrettable statements he’s ever made. Maybe that’s why he is so careful and methodical when he speaks now.

Seriously, X needs to be rebranded as a Ferrari because we are going to look so good next year zooming up and down the court, racing towards our first NCAA National Championship.

Can't see how you could not be excited with the additions in the portal and the roster construction Coach Miller has made so far. You can tell he's pissed off about last season, and that type of season is not going to happen again on his watch. Really think it's going to be a fun season for us next year.

Wouldn't it be funny if Joseph or another big donor gave Sean a nice new Buick for his work car..

It looks like Miller is adding a lot of players who rebound well. If X has a reputation of less than 12 TOs, repeatedly win rebounding wars, and making 7-10 threes a game, then logically X wins a lot of games?

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    It looks like Miller is adding a lot of players who rebound well. If X has a reputation of less than 12 TOs, repeatedly win rebounding wars, and making 7-10 threes a game, then logically X wins a lot of games?
    we averaged 6.8 made threes per game last year. so yeah, adding 3.2 additional 3's per game would probably help! seems logical ;)

(going back 10 years our max 3 pointers made per game was 7.8)
    Last edited by MHettel; 04-23-2024 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    we averaged 6.8 made threes per game last year. so yeah, adding 3.2 additional 3's per game would probably help! seems logical ;)

(going back 10 years our max 3 pointers made per game was 7.8)
    Hmm, interesting stuff there, definitely didn't feel like we were close to our max last year, though I guess Quincy would have moments where he'd light up the scoreboard. Who has the top team, one with Trevon + JP I assume? I think we'll get close to the max next year regardless though, with the shooters we've brought in, and the way the game has changed into more 3's in general, I wouldn't be shocked.