Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Vacation Gatekeepers

I guess we're at the point in the offseason where fans feel obligated to tell the Head Coach he shouldn't take some time off. JFC!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I guess we're at the point in the offseason where fans feel obligated to tell the Head Coach he shouldn't take some time off. JFC!!!
    This gets its own thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    This gets its own thread?
    Is there a monthly limit of Threads I'm/we're allowed to start?

Sophomore
    Fans are telling Miller he shouldn’t take time off? Who said that? Do you mean fans don’t think it is a good idea for the head coach to take a vacation in the middle of the transfer portal? I think one poster summed it up perfectly with would you expect the GM of the Bengals to go on Vacation a couple weeks before the draft? No one said Miller shouldn’t take time off. People are saying he shouldn’t be on vacation during a critical transfer portal for the program. Big difference.

All-Conference
    Same as the "you can't smile during a loss" guy.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Fans are telling Miller he shouldn’t take time off? Who said that? Do you mean fans don’t think it is a good idea for the head coach to take a vacation in the middle of the transfer portal? I think one poster summed it up perfectly with would you expect the GM of the Bengals to go on Vacation a couple weeks before the draft? No one said Miller shouldn’t take time off. People are saying he shouldn’t be on vacation during a critical transfer portal for the program. Big difference.
    And I'm saying the fans have no idea what Sean has done leading up to this transfer portal recruiting dead period to make sure it's the PERFECT time to go on vacation.

Sophomore
    And I'm saying the fans have no idea what Sean has done leading up to this transfer portal recruiting dead period to make sure it's the PERFECT time to go on vacation.
    Please enlighten us “fans” as to how Miller has made it a “PERFECT time” as you say to take a vacation during the transfer portal? Did I miss some commitments from a couple of impact Bigs that will helps us compete again in the Big East? IÂ’ll check verbal commits to see who they are. ThatÂ’s exciting news! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by xuphan; 04-06-2024 at 11:36 AM.

A wise man once said “how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?”

Next years success will be determined in the next 30 days.

That is all.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    A wise man once said “how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?”

Next years success will be determined in the next 30 days.

That is all.
    Was he the same wise man who said, “work before play”?

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Please enlighten us “fans” as to how Miller has made it a “PERFECT time” as you say to take a vacation during the transfer portal? Did I miss some commitments from a couple of impact Bigs that will helps us compete again in the Big East? IÂ’ll check verbal commits to see who they are. ThatÂ’s exciting news! Thanks for sharing
    It's currently a dead period meaning you can't have anyone on campus or see them in person. If you're telling me he can only send texts/emails or take/make Facetime calls while in Cincinnati and not on a beach somewhere, I don't know what to tell you.