Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    truthfully, i dont remember how the food was.. i visit listermans before the game, so sometimes memories get fuzzy :)
    Lets be honest. Most of the food at Cintas is not good unless you have a Quatmanns burger

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Went down last week to view seats and the fellow from the ticket office who took us around said they've put the plans for the Lookout on hold for now. He wasn't sure when they were going to renovate the section. So for now it will remain the three rows of seats.
    Thanks, I thought it was strange he didn't say anything to us about any renovations when we went.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Lets be honest. Most of the food at Cintas is not good unless you have a Quatmanns burger
    True, but there is a much lower threshold for judging how good the food is when it is "free".
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17