Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I sat in the lookout one time a few years back. The separate food and drink in the buffet area behind it was quite nice. We were in the middle row and i found it a little difficult to see the action on the hoop below like if i recall correctly i couldn't see anything on that baseline.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    I sat in the lookout one time a few years back. The separate food and drink in the buffet area behind it was quite nice. We were in the middle row and i found it a little difficult to see the action on the hoop below like if i recall correctly i couldn't see anything on that baseline.
    Thank you!

Was the food pretty good?

Yeah I sat in the seats today and if someone is inbounding on the baseline you'd definitely have to lean forward to see that. I think the 1st row would be ok for that but the 2nd row would be tougher.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

truthfully, i dont remember how the food was.. i visit listermans before the game, so sometimes memories get fuzzy :)

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Still no email for me, but I received a letter in the mail today with my date and time. Seriously? They printed and mailed it?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got a call from someone at the ticket office Friday asking to confirm my email address. Apparently, the seat selection email bounced. Problem is, they have the right address. I’m getting other emails at that address, including other emails from X. They were going to send the email again. Still haven’t gotten it. Guess I’ll call them on Monday to ask if it bounced again. I’d like to see the actual returned mail message.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Are you sure it's not going to your junk/spam email folder?

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Are you sure it's not going to your junk/spam email folder?
    Yep. Been looking there. They said the email was returned as undeliverable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Thank you!

Was the food pretty good?

Yeah I sat in the seats today and if someone is inbounding on the baseline you'd definitely have to lean forward to see that. I think the 1st row would be ok for that but the 2nd row would be tougher.
    Further modifying the Lookout for better site lines is among the list of (changes) from the 2024-2025 seat selection guide.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 04-28-2024 at 09:20 AM. Reason: The link doesn't work for some.

2024- 2025 Ticket Prices

Your link doesn’t work. I’m curious how they could improve the line of sight without changing the pitch of the section. Wouldn’t that require ripping it out and redoing it?

Also, I did finally get the resent email about my seat selection time. Showed up late yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Further modifying the Lookout for better site lines is among the list of (changes) from the 2024-2025 seat selection guide.
    Thanks for the PM. I had tried it with Safari and Firefox Focus (my browsers of choice) on my iPhone and iPad and all I saw was this.

Both of those browsers are configured to reject 3rd party cookies, which is probably why it didn’t move past that logo. It worked fine in when I tried Firefox or Edge. Looks like they are doing some reconfiguration. That’s good. If I had paid for those seats and couldn’t see the baseline, I’d have been royally pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Went down last week to view seats and the fellow from the ticket office who took us around said they've put the plans for the Lookout on hold for now. He wasn't sure when they were going to renovate the section. So for now it will remain the three rows of seats.