Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Is the “seat premium” the donation portion for tax purposes?
    Seat premiums are no longer deductible.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    The $7500 is for Courtside seats and the $5k is for the Center Court Club(Suite Level). The first 6 rows are $3k. Rows G-M are $2500 and rows N-W are $1850. Here is the link for pricing throughout the Arena.

www.goxavier.com/seatselection
    I was going through the AFO brochure - also noticed that folks who were in the D'Artagnan level for AFO ($10,000 annual donations) were the ones who made the ill-fated bus trip to Butler back in February.

As it is, my seat in section 108 will be an extra $250 next year; the season ticket will still be $600 but the AFO donation goes up to $1250.

Also curious to see what other facilities upgrades are in the works; I know Hayden Field for example added FieldTurf recently but I gotta think there will be plans to add permanent lights for night games plus potentially more seating (although that's very tricky given the layout of the place). Corcoran Field is probably in line to add more seats, I'd think.

The fun begins on tax day when we all find out when our time slot is to select our seats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

The Musketeer points are locked and loaded. I’m in the low 800s out of just over 4,400. Time will tell how that plays out for getting seats where I’d like them.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

All-Conference
    Is there an estimate on at what point level you will likely have to change seats (if you wanted to keep them)? Not sure you can back into it, but perhaps someone smarter than me knows.

No idea. My hunch tells me you need to be in the Top 25% to secure lower bowl seats. If there were a year where you may be able to improve your current spot, this would be it.

The information about the reseating process said the dates and times for each person would be out on 4/15. Looks like they missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    The information about the reseating process said the dates and times for each person would be out on 4/15. Looks like they missed that.

They were just busy finishing up their taxes

Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    They were just busy finishing up their taxes
    Thought that was a weird day to pick on their part!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    The Musketeer points are locked and loaded. I’m in the low 800s out of just over 4,400. Time will tell how that plays out for getting seats where I’d like them.

If I had to guess, you'd be end of May 10 or beginning of May 11 (I'm a few picks in front of you). Here were the seats available last time after the selection on (May 10).

Lots of options including end zone floor, down low seats in 106, 113, and 114. 1st row in 101, 103, Lookout, and some of the 200 sections. If you are still in 105, it looks like your current seats might be available. Unfortunately, my current seats would not be available but some close by would be.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 04-19-2024 at 06:03 AM. Reason: add some detail