Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Has anyone gotten their date and time email? I just wrapped up a monthly round table business group and one of the members is also a season ticket holder. He got his earlier this week. I still have not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Has anyone gotten their date and time email? I just wrapped up a monthly round table business group and one of the members is also a season ticket holder. He got his earlier this week. I still have not.

My dad got his the other day. He is 5/9.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I recieved mine this morning, they are rolling out.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    My dad got his the other day. He is 5/9.
    Got mine for same date

Still no email for me, but I received a letter in the mail today with my date and time. Seriously? They printed and mailed it?!?!?!

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I got both an email and regular mail - I'll be in line on the 30th of May.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Still no email for me, but I received a letter in the mail today with my date and time. Seriously? They printed and mailed it?!?!?!

A bit strange that it is essentially the same message in the email ... they did say the email would be followed by a letter that would go out this week. What hasn't worked for me is to try the system out. The email has a link and references checking My Account -> My Tickets -> MBB New Seat Selection
    I don't see that last link under My Tickets ... I see something above it call "Selection Process" but that disappears after 1 sec. If I click on it, I get an error message.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    If I had to guess, you'd be end of May 10 or beginning of May 11 (I'm a few picks in front of you). Here were the seats available last time after the selection on (May 10).

Lots of options including end zone floor, down low seats in 106, 113, and 114. 1st row in 101, 103, Lookout, and some of the 200 sections. If you are still in 105, it looks like your current seats might be available. Unfortunately, my current seats would not be available but some close by would be.
    If you click on the link you can simply change the date at both places in the web address and see other days May 02 through May 11. Didn't work anymore for the 12th and after.

edit, random days seem to work. 19th for instance. There may be an actual way through go Xavier to navigate to these, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    Last edited by bigdiggins; 04-22-2024 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    If you click on the link you can simply change the date at both places in the web address and see other days May 02 through May 11. Didn't work anymore for the 12th and after.

edit, random days seem to work. 19th for instance. There may be an actual way through go Xavier to navigate to these, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    Besides the links some of which don’t seem to exist, I did capture the image from each selection day (back from 2017). It’s fun to flip through day by day and see the selection change day by day. If you look at the image for your selection day this year, you might get an idea of what seats should be available - not specific seats but whether, as an example, the first 5 rows of the mid-court upper level should be available.

I’m curious who will be moving to the new center court club.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Went down to the 'tas today to look at various sections for new seats. Construction underway, the last 2 rows on the side opposite the team benches will be lost (at least in the middle section). Losing around 200 seats I believe is what he said.

Guy also said he wouldn't be surprised if new upgrades causing reseating like this happens every 7-10 years.

The live map of seats available will be up on April 30th. Seat selections start May 1st. You can go on and see at any time what's been selected and what is available.

On another note, has anyone ever sat in the lookout seats? If so, did you like them? Which row did you sit in? Would love to hear some opinions of that section from someone who has sat there for a game.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17