Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Play meh. Get down big. Come back. Lose. I've seen this game way too many times
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Walk-On
    Vintage Claude. Makes backbreaking turnovers and dumb mental mistakes but fills up the stat sheet with great numbers that box score watchers think was a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Vintage Claude. Makes backbreaking turnovers and dumb mental mistakes but fills up the stat sheet with great numbers that box score watchers think was a great game.
    Maybe that’s just a sophomore? Learn from this and lead us next year. Amazing improvement from last year. Miller trusted him with last shot

Well I’d say it’s been fun... but... it hasn’t
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    Wait, so if they rule no goal tend, they’ll make us throw it in instead of Ousmane having a wide open layup?
    He would have missed it…again.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 200 View Post
    Maybe that’s just a sophomore? Learn from this and lead us next year. Amazing improvement from last year. Miller trusted him with last shot
    Agreed. And if he wants to truly achieve at a high-level, he will remember tonight and make sure he’s fully engaged on the floor when he’s on the floor next year.
    X A V I E R

Sophomore
    First half was disappointing. No energy and sloppy but Ousmane did show some nice shots and Nzeh hustled. Second half showed more of the same as it started. I continued to think why did Xavier even want to play this game and then not show up. The deep hole was dug and all that was left was to get to the end. A season ending with no wind in its sails. The heart and hustle at the end only serves to show why the year has been confounding. Glimpses of capabilities that disappear like the Loch Ness monster. I am not a basketball coach but sure is baffling.

Sean’s last comment on the post game show…”Next year we will be a lot better.”

They needed a Chris Mack inbound play with 1.9 seconds left.

Not whatever the hell I watched, followed by a 3 whistles being swallowed.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

With what, 5 minutes delay, that was the final play they came up with??