Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Big East Tournament

Nova avoids absolute disaster (and Neptune a Steele like collapse and loss to DePaul) to move on. Nova wins tomorrow I think they secure their spot. If not they need to hope their metrics are enough to sneak in to the First Four.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Anyone know if Kolek is back?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Nope. MU hoping he'll be ready for 1st round NCAA game.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Think the official word is questionable on Kolek the rest of the BE Tournament. Don't see him getting in anytime soon, though.

Maybe the BE should do the SEC football thing and let Nova win that one for the good of the conference.

Supporting Member
    Providence may have just punched their ticket. That’d be six from be. Creighton has first round exit vibes… punch them in the mouth, they falter

Wow that is a huge win for Providence.

After all the hand wringing, if Nova wins tonight, I think the BE gets 6 as well.

Actually, I see Bracket Matrix has Seton Hall in too as a 10 seed.

There is a legitimate chance the Big East gets 7 teams in.

Providence maybe needs to win another. 7 seems almost more likely than 5 at this point though to me.

Supporting Member
    I’ll also add English > Cooley

That gets Xavier into the NIT. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    That gets Xavier into the NIT. Yay.
    Will be interesting to see. If 6 get in X very likely NIT bound (don't think Butler jumps them after the UConn thrashing but who knows).

5 seem like a lock at this point with 7 possible pending Nova game.