Page 41 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Not sure X is a good fit for him now with Foster in the fold and he is not even in the portal yet, but man he will be a great piece for someone:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...57ce9ba7&ei=11

Junior
    I’m surprised so many people take the time to argue with MHettel. He’s a classic troll, I figured he was but knew after we went back and forth on if Sean can coach or not- he said he didn’t think he was because his teams were just so much more talented than other teams. Then a few posts later said he didn’t think Sean could build a good roster.

Once you start arguing against yourself it’s pretty clear.

Junior
    X continues to reach out to guards and wings, so I don’t think foster has been guaranteed anything at this point. Like drudy said, I think X is just getting as much talent as they can and then the pieces will fall into place.

They are going to visit a few bigs soon.
    Last edited by Xavier; 03-28-2024 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Not sure X is a good fit for him now with Foster in the fold
    You can't be serious. We need lots of good players. Who aren't afraid of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I’m surprised so many people take the time to argue with MHettel. He’s a classic troll, I figured he was but knew after we went back and forth on if Sean can coach or not- he said he didn’t think he was because his teams were just so much more talented than other teams. Then a few posts later said he didn’t think Sean could build a good roster.

Once you start arguing against yourself it’s pretty clear.
    You probably should re-read some of those exchanges instead of trying to just spin them into this little hit piece.

Rookie-ish

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    You can't be serious. We need lots of good players. Who aren't afraid of competition.
    I hear ya but let’s assume everyone else is back that hasn’t gone into the portal, where does Townsend fit and how do you sell it to him where he’s going to get a whole lot of offers?

Claude is there at the 3, foster is now as well being a 2/3. Assuming Free at the four, hunter at the 3/4 by conference play. Maybe backup free or go small with fee at the 5?

I’d love him but realistically would be a tough sell
    Last edited by Xville; 03-28-2024 at 10:49 AM.

Apologies if this has been posted already but this guy would be a great one to nab:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/b...ana-basketball
    Veritas vos Liberabit

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Lazar in the portal.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    Damn, lazar in the portal. That’s one I wish we would have held onto.

A whole new frontcourt next year, a good thing but lots of work to be done.

Junior
    https://x.com/jamieshaw5/status/1773...pouy3B6BA2rQBg

Xavier Amos, a 4-star Transfer Portal PF, breaks down his recruitment and talks potential visits‼️

🗣️ Texas | Virginia | Xavier | Illinois

The 6-8 sophomore averaged 13.8 points, 1.3 blocks, and shot 38.5% 3P this season.