Page 88 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Xavier has reached out to the Mongolian Mike sharavjamts who is a transfer from USF. Think our PA announcer may struggle with this name if he hits back to back 3s for us.
    You mean the same guy who started his career at Dayton? I'd love to see the exploding heads if he comes to Xavier.

We should also add that this USF is San Francisco (not South Florida).

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    You mean the same guy who started his career at Dayton? I'd love to see the exploding heads if he comes to Xavier.

We should also add that this USF is San Francisco (not South Florida).
    Looks like he started at Dayton and transferred to San Fran for a year. He is a razor thin 6’8 guard who can shoot it. Would be an interesting pickup for sure with his past at Dayton.

Supporting Member
    Avila is in the portal and could go for the bag. He’s not, because of a relationship with his coach. To me it’s certainly still nil vs relationship. Just a different scenario.

And bison I certainly wasn’t saying he wouldn’t be getting some nil money at slu. I’m sure he will. just saying at his size and his offensive skills, he could go to the highest bidder if he wanted and I’d give about a .0001% chance that would be slu.

Junior
    It’s not always about money. Sometimes it’s about role. IE wanting to be a feature PG to show NBA you are able to.

Louisville 's Tre White committed to Illinois
    Does that help X chances with Maddux from Toledo

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    1. Nothing I wrote has anything to do with you or any of your opinions. I was responding to someone else's very specific post and has nothing to do with you.

2. Avila couldn't have left before his coach left (unless he wanted to leave during their NIT run).
    Well nothing you wrote made any sense. So how could I tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Avila is in the portal and could go for the bag. He’s not, because of a relationship with his coach. To me it’s certainly still nil vs relationship. Just a different scenario.

And bison I certainly wasn’t saying he wouldn’t be getting some nil money at slu. I’m sure he will. just saying at his size and his offensive skills, he could go to the highest bidder if he wanted and I’d give about a .0001% chance that would be slu.
    Or said differently that relationship would have kept him at ISU if his coach was still there. Right?

So he’s in the portal for reason that are different than why other kids enter the portal

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by flatspat View Post
    Louisville 's Tre White committed to Illinois
    Does that help X chances with Maddux from Toledo
    Seems like it’s down to Louisville and X. He will still visit with Illinois, and X is the last visit scheduled, which is sometimes a good thing. So long as he doesn’t commit before then.

Book of faces is claiming Des is gone...

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Book of faces is claiming Des is gone...
    That’s the rumor. (Not sure who book of faces is) And it’s not NIL related. His “team” (family) thinks he needs to be the focal PG and that just isn’t happening here. He just hasn’t shown that ability yet