Page 154 of 172 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1715
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Well if you don’t want to take the time and effort to look at who is currently on the roster and look at the NCAA regulations, then why should expect anyone to do it for you? There are lots of sites where you can find the roster as it currently sits and a Google search will send you to the NCAA roster limits. It’s not that difficult. I really thought that the scholarship/roster limits was common knowledge. Seems it’s been discussed on this board virtually every year for as long back as I can remember. Maybe it’s time for you to do your own research?
    this is laughable. You are asking ME to do some research. Ok.

Please explain how we had 18 guys on our roster.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ster/_/id/2752

Supporting Member
    Pretty sure it’s active roster. We didn’t have 18, most x had was 15 last year and it was probably more like 14

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Btw I think az state’s nil is just fine. They just got freeman and quaintance is taking a visit. Think whoever said that got some bad info
    My info comes from a booster I buy seats from, and no their NIL is not good. A lot of what they do have goes to football. This isn't in question around here.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    My info comes from a booster I buy seats from, and no their NIL is not good. A lot of what they do have goes to football. This isn't in question around here.
    Well, they must have spent a lot of it on freeman then, because all that dude cared about was a bag and he got one.

Maybe quaintance just wants a free trip to Arizona, because otherwise I dunno why’d he visit there if their nil isn’t great.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Pretty sure it’s active roster. We didn’t have 18, most x had was 15 last year and it was probably more like 14

He’s a clown. Wants ME to explain the rules to him because he’s either too lazy to look them up or too stupid to understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    He’s a clown. Wants ME to explain the rules to him because he’s either too lazy to look them up or too stupid to understand them.
    Somebody piss in your Wheaties today?

Facts of the matter include the ESPN roster showing that we had 18 guys. I wasnt sure if Free or Hunter actually counted. I assume not, but even so wouldnt that be 16?

And let me restate. we lost 9 guys. We are adding 5 transfers, a freshman and Free+Hunter. So we lost 9 and are adding 8. That seems like one to me. But you are saying its 2. Because it's really a cap of 13 scholarship players. And you say we now have 11.

But when I count up the scholarship players from last year I get.....Claude, Q, DMc, Abou, Gytis, Siani, Lazar, Swain, Tre, Craft, ReidD, Nzeh, Free, & Hunter. Thats 14. So someone last year didnt have a scholarship, is that what I am to conclude?

But I am NOT to conclude that whoever did not have the scholarship last year also does not have it this year. Cant conlcude that or I'll get yelled at.

heres the deal. Its fucking unclear and confusing. I didnt fucking ask what the roster size limits are or what the fucking limit is for scholarhips.

I said "Not sure where the roster sits at this point...." And I'm still not fucking sure.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post

Facts of the matter include the ESPN roster showing that we had 18 guys. I wasnt sure if Free or Hunter actually counted. I assume not, but even so wouldnt that be 16?

And let me restate. we lost 9 guys. We are adding 5 transfers, a freshman and Free+Hunter. So we lost 9 and are adding 8. That seems like one to me. But you are saying its 2. Because it's really a cap of 13 scholarship players. And you say we now have 11.

But when I count up the scholarship players from last year I get.....Claude, Q, DMc, Abou, Gytis, Siani, Lazar, Swain, Tre, Craft, ReidD, Nzeh, Free, & Hunter. Thats 14. So someone last year didnt have a scholarship, is that what I am to conclude?

But I am NOT to conclude that whoever did not have the scholarship last year also does not have it this year. Cant conlcude that or I'll get yelled at.

heres the deal. Its fucking unclear and confusing. I didnt fucking ask what the roster size limits are or what the fucking limit is for scholarhips.

I said "Not sure where the roster sits at this point...." And I'm still not fucking sure.
    Do you wake up every day just looking for something to complain about? Geez. You can’t have more than 15, end of story. It’s active roster. Not hard to understand. Move on

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post

You act like you’re the f’in genius on this board, so you figure it out. Try starting by reading the NCAA rules….including any exclusions that may have occurred because of COVID years….and then look up what is their CURRENT roster.

“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” Laugh that off a-hole.

Let's get back to celebrating this commitment!! Welcome to Xavier Lassina! Let's get you to the NBA while you help Xavier to the final four!

And congrats to Sean and staff for kicking butt on building this roster!
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    Let's get back to celebrating this commitment!! Welcome to Xavier Lassina! Let's get you to the NBA while you help Xavier to the final four!

And congrats to Sean and staff for kicking butt on building this roster!
    Exactly! WELCOME and I can’t wait to see this new group come together!