Page 107 of 156 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1553
    Anyone else have the thought since Lazar couldn't be found in the portal listing that this was an arranged transfer between Miller and Mack. Miller was really high on Lazar, so go develop under Mack for a year or two then come back to X. (honestly i am not sure if you can even leave and come back but the thought came to me on this one).

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    Anyone else have the thought since Lazar couldn't be found in the portal listing that this was an arranged transfer between Miller and Mack. Miller was really high on Lazar, so go develop under Mack for a year or two then come back to X. (honestly i am not sure if you can even leave and come back but the thought came to me on this one).
    Not sure about the coming back to X part, but I do think it's possible Mack and Miller discussed Lazar and worked out an arrangement to get him to Charleston. I'm sure they both see he is oozing potential. A guy that averages 19 a game at the FIBA World Cup obviously has a lot of game, he just needs some confidence and development.

BTW he has been pretty active on twitter making shout outs to Xavier, staff and admin about how much he appreciated the opportunity and loved his time here. Haven't seen that from anyone else that has left. Just something i noticed.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    this is starting feel like last year. We don't seem to be getting our main targets.
    false!

Sophomore
    Should be a busy week coming up

Supporting Member
    A very big week with so many visits scheduled and top targets lined up. I have a feeling we get 1 if not 2 secured either this week or next. Exciting week!

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    A very big week with so many visits scheduled and top targets lined up. I have a feeling we get 1 if not 2 secured either this week or next. Exciting week!
    My only concern/question……is it better to be the 1st stop or the last on a recruits inspection tour? Or does it even matter? Aggggh! Relax I say….easy to say, hard to do. LOL ��

Not sure about the coming back to X part, but I do think it's possible Mack and Miller discussed Lazar and worked out an arrangement to get him to Charleston. I'm sure they both see he is oozing potential. A guy that averages 19 a game at the FIBA World Cup obviously has a lot of game, he just needs some confidence and development.

BTW he has been pretty active on twitter making shout outs to Xavier, staff and admin about how much he appreciated the opportunity and loved his time here. Haven't seen that from anyone else that has left. Just something i noticed.
    Still pimping Lazar? He, and his immense talent have moved on. he couldnt even be FOUND in the portal. They have about 250 kids listed. Many more are in there, but arent ranked for some reason. Maybe its because they arent among the top 250 transfers available.

I'm not surprised at ALL that he ended up at Charleston. Thats his level. And I would guess that Mack absolutely talked to Miller.

But this continued fawning over Lazar is nauseating. He was absolutely horrible.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Still pimping Lazar? He, and his immense talent have moved on. he couldnt even be FOUND in the portal. They have about 250 kids listed. Many more are in there, but arent ranked for some reason. Maybe its because they arent among the top 250 transfers available.

I'm not surprised at ALL that he ended up at Charleston. Thats his level. And I would guess that Mack absolutely talked to Miller.

But this continued fawning over Lazar is nauseating. He was absolutely horrible.
    You seem more concerned with tearing Lazar down, who has potential, than I do of "pimping" or "fawning" over him. He's had one year of college in a new country.

FWIW Zed Key transferred from Ohio state to Dayton

You seem more concerned with tearing Lazar down, who has potential, than I do of "pimping" or "fawning" over him. He's had one year of college in a new country.
    Im not concerned with tearing Lazar down. But I am fascinated about how some people just refuse to see what is in plain sight. Again, i will liken it to parents and their blindness when it comes to their own children. Their kid is the "cutest" or the "best" on the team, or the "smartest." And they HONESTLY believe it. But nobody agrees with them, but then again nobody calls them out either. So this isnt about Lazar at all....it's me calling you out.

lazar was not good at college basketball this year. And his potential landed him at College of Charleston.