Page 62 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Xavier has reached out to Hofstra guard Darlinstone Dubar.
    I’ll take him, even if it’s just for the name!

I am a small contributor to the 2%…very small contributor……thus I do get communication from them. There is person that has agreed to match all contributions for a certain length of time, up to the 500K limit. They have collected 375K so far. With the match that comes to 750K contributed to the 2% fund during this match period. I have no idea who their person is or how much total they have in the fund. Nor do I know how it will be used. I’m personally in no position to have any say in how the very small amount of money that I contribute will be used. But if I choose to I can stop contributing at any time. I’m going to wait and see how it all plays out before passing any judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by A Fan View Post
    Yeah, makes sense. Kinda mid tier team in a high major league.

He’s the one that got away in my opinion.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post

100%! Especially since we don’t have any healthy post players currently for next season.

Freshman

Sean gave Lazar 50 percent more playing time than Kachi for a reason. Higher potential. Not to say Kachi could not contribute. But Lazar was the biggest loss. I assume he did not retain either of them because he was confident the portal would yield superior immediate talent. I hope it’s coming.

Quote Originally Posted by A Fan View Post
    Sean gave Lazar 50 percent more playing time than Kachi for a reason. Higher potential. Not to say Kachi could not contribute. But Lazar was the biggest loss. I assume he did not retain either of them because he was confident the portal would yield superior immediate talent. I hope it’s coming.
    I think Nzeh is a 5 and was 3rd on the depth chart. After Ciani and Abou proved to be ineffective, Miller made the move to get Nzeh a chance.

Lazar was a 4. Behind Gyanis and Swain when we played small.

I don’t feel like these guys were competing for minutes.

I’d be surprised if Lazar ended up in better spot that Nzeh, in terms of league / team. Although I don’t think l Nzeh will step into for sure minutes. I think it makes sense if you are going to transfer to do it to a place where minutes are likely, so you can transfer again for more money next time ( unfortunate reality)

Junior
    So the final four seeds are 1/1/4/11. For those saying NIL is killing the sport, especially those worried about who spend the most always winning/ a recap:

Alabama - First Ever Appearance
    Purdue - First Appearance Since 1980
    NC State - First Appearance Since 1983

Fresh off of a final four of seeds:4/5/5/9

Tough look for those worried that teams who spend the most will win the most.

Junior
    I think Nzeh is a 5 and was 3rd on the depth chart. After Ciani and Abou proved to be ineffective, Miller made the move to get Nzeh a chance.

Lazar was a 4. Behind Gyanis and Swain when we played small.

I don’t feel like these guys were competing for minutes.

I’d be surprised if Lazar ended up in better spot that Nzeh, in terms of league / team. Although I don’t think l Nzeh will step into for sure minutes. I think it makes sense if you are going to transfer to do it to a place where minutes are likely, so you can transfer again for more money next time ( unfortunate reality)
    I don’t think they were competing for minutes either. And saw potential in both. Certainly not for big minutes next year, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Tough look for those worried that teams who spend the most will win the most.
    I have no dog in this fight but how do we know which teams are spending the most?

How do we know if UConn, Alabama, Purdue and NC State are at the top (or not)?