Page 163 of 173 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1727
    All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Pretty sure Antetokoumpo or whatever does that at Milwaukee. If you took only the best, I am pretty sure Thansis would not be on that roster or any roster.
    Well it makes sense when Giannis is 25 and Lebron is pushing 40 (and his kid isn't NBA caliber).

He might still pull it off, but Lebron is pretty much past the point of this type of demand and control. In saying that, there's a GM out there that will do it, and it won't end well. But Lebron doesn't care, because all he really cares about is having the power.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Not sure that he did with the guys Sean brought in. Don't think Sean sees him like Claude sees himself.

If Sean saw him as that lead guy, he wouldn't be at USC right now.
    I think Sean knew Claude was leaving well before it was official. I dont think we could have brought Foster, Conwell and Maddox in if they all believed Claude would also still be here. There just wanst room. Had Claude not left, we'd probably have either Conwell or Maddox, but probably not both.

Sean saw Claude shoot last year. He also saw an offense that was pretty bad in the halfcourt. We needed shooting and he got some. Claude was gonna be back at the 3 in a starring role.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    As I have said before I know those within the program. Whether you believe that or not, I don’t care. I’m just tired of people spewing nonsense they know nothing about. It’s fine to speculate but when multiple people are telling you on the board you are wrong, you still seem to not care and just continue to spew nonsense because you want to be right. You come up with a narrative and won’t let it go no matter how many have told you you’re wrong.

The other board also have lots of people very well connected to the program, and they have all said the same thing. If you don’t believe me, maybe believe them.
    so back to the question. How much did he get at USC? If you show me some evidence that he took LESS to go to USC, then I'll eat my words.

Sometimes we should just take what players say, as truth. Claude said that USC would make him their “lead” guy. Does that mean he would be the pg? Or just their go-to guy when they needed a big shot made? Or something else? Only time will tell. I have no idea what he will make in the NIL system. I did hear from a very good source that he WANTED 500K from X. Maybe they said OK and he still left, maybe they said no and USC said yes. I’ve no way of knowing and frankly don’t care. Maybe they both said Ok but X wouldn’t commit to making him their “lead” guy? Who knows and why should we care? I don’t think that any of us will ever know the full story anyway. Let it go.

But with Powell now gone too……does X add more transfers or some developmental freshman now? Mixture of both? If so, how many? I can’t see them leaving 3 scholarships open, so I’d guess they add 2 more players of some type,

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Sometimes we should just take what players say, as truth. Claude said that USC would make him their “lead” guy. Does that mean he would be the pg? Or just their go-to guy when they needed a big shot made? Or something else? Only time will tell. I have no idea what he will make in the NIL system. I did hear from a very good source that he WANTED 500K from X. Maybe they said OK and he still left, maybe they said no and USC said yes. I’ve no way of knowing and frankly don’t care. Maybe they both said Ok but X wouldn’t commit to making him their “lead” guy? Who knows and why should we care? I don’t think that any of us will ever know the full story anyway. Let it go.

But with Powell now gone too……does X add more transfers or some developmental freshman now? Mixture of both? If so, how many? I can’t see them leaving 3 scholarships open, so I’d guess they add 2 more players of some type,
    I don’t know of any freshmen that are decent and uncommitted. But again, we see what happened to Powell. But even if there were freshmen out there, I doubt they would come here due to the same reason Powell left. We are 2 deep at every position with experienced players.

Maybe we should just grab 3 random Euro players?

Posh Alexander to Dayton. Strange

Going to all may favorite schools. If he had another year (he doesn’t), I’d expect him at sUCks next year.

How many of these players transferring every year will actually have a college degree when they’ve exhausted their eligibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

We don’t need more guards but we still need player(s) for the 5 position. Any big tall body is better than none to play 10+ mins a game.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Posh Alexander to Dayton. Strange

Going to all may favorite schools. If he had another year (he doesn’t), I’d expect him at sUCks next year.
    Haha on Posh to UC! St Johns to Butler to Dayton - what a journey. Seems like we constantly played against him

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    How many of these players transferring every year will actually have a college degree when they’ve exhausted their eligibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None. What does that have to do with any of this? (Sarcasm font)