Page 138 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1713
    Junior
    Yeah, you just sort of dive into it as a mid major I’d think. You can get guys you’ve never been able to with that pitch. Guaranteed playing time, 1-2 years to showcase what you have so you can move up. It is what it is, I’m glad it didn’t start 20 years ago, no clue where X would be.

If Abson makes a poor decision and heads to Georgia, anyone have any idea of who else Miller is looking at for the frontcourt?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    If Abson makes a poor decision and heads to Georgia, anyone have any idea of who else Miller is looking at for the frontcourt?
    Nobody as good as Apson or Garrison.

Tall rebounding dudes from mid majors are the recent big guys this week.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I think Duke has 5 or 6 incoming Freshman, Proctor and some other guard staying, and they got a Syracuse transfer from the portal and landed Mason Gillis from the portal today for what it's worth.
    Pretty sure Cooper Flagg is going to Duke. I know some of you don't pay a ton of attention to guys not being recruited by X, but this guy is the best recruit in a while. Scheyer will most definitely center his offense around this guy. He has been playing as far up as he can and I believe he is still just 17.

Lots of Twitter action that X may be bringing in somebody, possibly with UK ties of some kind. But no name given and no real direct information. Might just be someone having some fun, but……

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Lots of Twitter action that X may be bringing in somebody, possibly with UK ties of some kind. But no name given and no real direct information. Might just be someone having some fun, but……
    Onyenso? Thiero? That would be interesting for sure

Ciani to Illinois-Chicago and Ducharme to Siena.

Supporting Member
    Ducharme ended up at Siena. Recruiting rankings seemed to be way off on that guy.

Ciani to Illinois-Chicago.

Supporting Member
    Twitter seems to think onyenso. He started to follow Claude which is interesting.

Would be a great get for x. Avg almost 3 blocks a game in 18 mins. Imagine what he could do with coaching.

This is all coming from one dude but Twitter has been pretty spot on when it comes to x in the transfer portal the last month. Haven’t heard anything from x’s camp on this yet though.
    Last edited by Xville; 04-23-2024 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Twitter seems to think onyenso. He started to follow Claude which is interesting.

Would be a great get for x. Avg almost 3 blocks a game in 18 mins. Imagine what he could do with coaching.

This is all coming from one dude but Twitter has been pretty spot on when it comes to x in the transfer portal the last month.
    If X gets that guy, I'm 100% behind it.