Page 18 of 153 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    https://x.com/quincyolivari/status/1...57Ski_le4Huivw

Quincy continues to shine for the X-men, helping to recruit a replacement!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    It *might kind of help if Xavier doesn’t have season ending injuries to their main two front line guys and that something less than 75% of your entire point total comes from 3 guards.
    What a ludicrous post above.
    We agree on something. Miracles do exist.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    https://x.com/quincyolivari/status/1...57Ski_le4Huivw

Quincy continues to shine for the X-men, helping to recruit a replacement!
    Love it! Bring him to X Quincy!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLmickcronin View Post
    Can you imagine our team WITH them? 16-18 one of the worst Xavier teams in 25 years. As a fan I love Q. Seems like a great kid, brought awesome energy, etc. but for what? 16-18? And now all the guys that sat will transfer and we’ll have a new Q (if we’re lucky) next year and new dayvion and we’ll go 16-18 again?
    Who are you referencing sitting and transferring bc we had Q and Dayvion (for 2 years btw)?

Please, list me names.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by A Fan View Post
    I did not know that group were students.
    The point is athletics/specifically the success of the basketball program, has been prioritized over paying professors for 30+ years at Xavier. To suggest otherwise is crazy.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    It *might kind of help if Xavier doesn’t have season ending injuries to their main two front line guys and that something less than 75% of your entire point total comes from 3 guards.
    What a ludicrous post above.
    Yep.

Abou is now in the transfer portal too. Really was hoping that he would stay around and provide experienced depth. This could mean that the others are staying? I hope they don’t lose any more of the players.
    Last edited by XUGRAD80; 03-25-2024 at 09:47 AM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Abou is now in the transfer portal too. Really was hoping that he would stay around and provide experienced depth. This could mean that the others are staying? I hope they don’t lose any more of the players.
    Honestly, out of any of the frontcourt, i can't wait to see him go the most. Horrible hands, little offense, horrible and unwilling passer and has reached his ceiling. He seemed to try hard most nights and I think he really gave a shit, but he doesn't have the skill set for this level, at least not as a starter, and doubt he wanted to be a depth piece for his last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gytis is next.

Honestly, the more of the stench of this year that is gone, the better imo. With Dayvion in the fold, the only others I'd like to hold on to are Claude, Swain, Green and maybe Djokovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Honestly, out of any of the frontcourt, i can't wait to see him go the most. Horrible hands, little offense, horrible and unwilling passer and has reached his ceiling. He seemed to try hard most nights and I think he really gave a shit, but he doesn't have the skill set for this level, at least not as a starter, and doubt he wanted to be a depth piece for his last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gytis is next.

Honestly, the more of the stench of this year that is gone, the better imo. With Dayvion in the fold, the only others I'd like to hold on to are Claude, Swain, Green and maybe Djokovic.
    I cant imagine Gytis staying. He was clearly in the doghouse with Miller the last 25% of the season.

Yeah I'll be pretty surprised if Gytis is back.

Not surprised about Abou entering the portal.