Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1731
    Junior
    I’m interested where Claude goes. Outside of the nova rumor it’s very quiet on that front. Haven’t seen anything about visits or interest really.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    wow. He couldnt get off the bench at XU. He drops down a level, becomes a volume scorer (lots of point on ALOT of shots) and basically puts up no other stats (29 more TOs than assists on the season).

And now he's being recruited by some decent programs again. Will be interesting if he gets another shot at that level. it would be REALLY interesting if he ended up at St. Johns and played for Pitino.
    Well as we all know, Steele is an idiot, and Kyky did have a lot of nagging injuries throughout his time at X. In the sweet 16 year, he was starting at the beginning of the year and playing anywhere from 15-20 minutes a game. Then, another injury.
    Last edited by Xville; 04-25-2024 at 12:16 PM.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Traore committed to Louisville. Been a quiet week… wondering when and who that big is going to be
    Not the one that visited X. There were 2 Traores @ LBSTATE.

Well as we all know, Steele is an idiot, and Kyky did have a lot of nagging injuries throughout his time at X. In the sweet 16 year, he was starting at the beginning of the year and playing anywhere from 15-20 minutes a game. Then, another injury.
    I just looked at his stats from 2 years ago. He did play a role in the first 8 games, averaging around 20 minutes a game, but he was largely ineffective. In the final 4 games of that stretch he played 74 minutes and went 5-20 shooting with ZERO free throw attempts.

he played his way out of the rotation. And I know he had injury history, but he was still getting 1-5 minutes a game from that point forward, so if he was really injured I would have expected zero minutes. he did not play at all after feb 18th, so I'm thinking that certainly was injury related.

Anyway, the chapter has closed with KyKy and XU, and he just never quite produced for us.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    wow. He couldnt get off the bench at XU. He drops down a level, becomes a volume scorer (lots of point on ALOT of shots) and basically puts up no other stats (29 more TOs than assists on the season).

And now he's being recruited by some decent programs again. Will be interesting if he gets another shot at that level. it would be REALLY interesting if he ended up at St. Johns and played for Pitino.
    Anyone with eyes could see the potential in KyKy. He was the microwave off of the bench, he just needed to understand decision making a bit better. But he was one of the most athletic players on the team and when he got hot, could give you 20 on any given night. Steele never was able to mold him into a consistent contributor, but he had the tools and the skills.

His failure at X can be attributed to his head coach, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Thanks for keeping hope alive!
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    holy crap. Really? lol. Are they related or just crazy coincidence?

Sophomore
    What happened to the App State big that i thought someone mentioned we were going to get two weeks ago?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    What happened to the App State big that i thought someone mentioned we were going to get two weeks ago?
    Committed to Georgia. Apparently wanted to be closer to home

holy crap. Really? lol. Are they related or just crazy coincidence?
    Not related