Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reseating 2024

Sophomore

Reseating 2024

The site went live today. It was announced that tomorrow is the first day for seat selections. If I'm interpreting the dots correctly it appears that the majority of seats in sections 215 and 216 are unavailable in addition to another 216 seats randomly placed throughout the arena.

likely tickets Xavier uses for away team fans and other giveaways as they need to

Sophomore
    what is the address for the site?

Reseating 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    The site went live today. It was announced that tomorrow is the first day for seat selections. If I'm interpreting the dots correctly it appears that the majority of seats in sections 215 and 216 are unavailable in addition to another 216 seats randomly placed throughout the arena.
    I see almost everything available except the student section and the top of 215. I think those are held out for the visiting team.

Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    what is the address for the site?
    Go to goxavier.com and login to your ticket account. You値l see the seat selection process link at the top of the right column.

Now I can start my daily worrying about my seats, or other seats I壇 like, getting taken before I can make my selection. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bjf123; 04-30-2024 at 07:39 PM.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I see almost everything available except the student section and the top of 215. I think those are held out for the visiting team.
    If you expand the view you'll notice some areas that are shaded a little darker green. When you click on those locations you will find seats with red dots (I'm assuming red dots indicate those seats are unavailable).

Yep. The first view showed all green. Tapping on individual sections shows some seats were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Yep, the seats I had in section 103 were gone yesterday before the selection started. I called and asked ,the response,they have been taken for team use. It is what it is, I知 hoping for decent opportunities when I choose.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    If you're trying to figure out how many seats will be gone (not where obviously but how many) by the time you pick, I have been told on average each account selects 3 seats. So however many are in front of you x3 is the rough estimate.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by XUBob View Post
    Yep, the seats I had in section 103 were gone yesterday before the selection started. I called and asked ,the response,they have been taken for team use. It is what it is, I’m hoping for decent opportunities when I choose.
    Just curious ,not being able to buy/use tickets being so far away.
    If you are a season ticket holder, they don't give you the opportunity to have the same seat the next year?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Just curious ,not being able to buy/use tickets being so far away.
    If you are a season ticket holder, they don't give you the opportunity to have the same seat the next year?
    Yes in normal years you can renew your tickets.

This year (the first time since 2017) they are doing a brand new reseating of all tickets due to off season construction that is changing the layout and number of seats.

Every account is given a number in line and assigned a date and time to get on to purchase their seats. Your order is based on the number of points you have which is based on numerous factors including season ticket length and donations etc.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17