Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay. Well I hope Green stays patient, as I could see him becoming sort of a Lavender style player eventually. Miller will have plenty of backcourt competition.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Okay. Well I hope Green stays patient, as I could see him becoming sort of a Lavender style player eventually. Miller will have plenty of backcourt competition.
    Green had a meaningful role this year and did well enough for a freshman. He is a deep threat, and not a dude that just stands in the corner. Given all of the uncertainty, I think miller will plan on him as the first guard off the bench next year.

There are many roles on every team, and he’s got the inside lane for an important one. I doubt he would get much attention and assurances of more PT at a different school that is similar to X. He could drop down a level and someone would probably assure him of starter minutes. I think he stays

Supporting Member
    It seems rare of a guy of his size excelling in the big East. I don’t think he’s even 6’0 and he’s got a small frame. Nembhard and Markus Howard did well but still.. With that said, he obviously can shoot and the other parts of his game can certainly be developed. I think he stays as well and hoping he develops quickly

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Green had a meaningful role this year and did well enough for a freshman. He is a deep threat, and not a dude that just stands in the corner. Given all of the uncertainty, I think miller will plan on him as the first guard off the bench next year.

There are many roles on every team, and he’s got the inside lane for an important one. I doubt he would get much attention and assurances of more PT at a different school that is similar to X. He could drop down a level and someone would probably assure him of starter minutes. I think he stays
    Agreed. And frankly, outside of Quincy, he may have been the only guy on our team I thought could create his own shot If shot clock was going down. I could see a Nembhard future for him, as Xville pointed out. Albeit a tall task, but I can see him getting there.