Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    This will be great for Xavier's recruiting. You can get destroyed by back-to-back national champions two to three times a year!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    This will be great for Xavier's recruiting. You can get destroyed by back-to-back national champions two to three times a year!
    One of those years you might even beat those national champions twice and finish two games ahead of them in the conference standings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Colllege football can die now. Please
    Speaking of football, in the last 20 years, the champions came from:

SEC - 13
    ACC - 3
    B1G - 2
    Big 12 - 1
    Pac 12 - 1 (vacated)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Men’s draws a 14.8. Women beat men by 4 mil.

Pretty sure the men could have gotten a 14.8 starting an hour earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Men’s draws a 14.8. Women beat men by 4 mil.

Pretty sure the men could have gotten a 14.8 starting an hour earlier.
    good lord. Give it a rest.

I'm pretty sure the TV marketing executives are better at their jobs than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    They called a foul on Edey!!!!!
    I didn’t get to see the entire game, but did notice that a lot of the time when Edey would get the ball in the paint, he’d lower his shoulder and just knock the defender back 2 - 3 feet. How the heck is that not a foul?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I didn’t get to see the entire game, but did notice that a lot of the time when Edey would get the ball in the paint, he’d lower his shoulder and just knock the defender back 2 - 3 feet. How the heck is that not a foul?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Been like that all year with him. Big ten fans bitched about it all year long.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    good lord. Give it a rest.

I'm pretty sure the TV marketing executives are better at their jobs than you are.
    A shitastic season apparently leads to a lot of dead horses during the offseason. Oh well, I’m with Ville on this one. A 9:30 EST start time, on a Monday night no less, is absolutely stupid. It is not fun. My kids can’t stay up that late… Hell, I can’t stay up that late. My brother and I make a (sort of) big deal out of the tourney every year. We watch all the games together, except the championship! I don’t care if it pulls the average up by a handful of viewers, it is a total disservice to the fans on the East Coast. I get that those on the West Coast don’t want to be listening to the game on their drive home, so maybe they should come up with a better answer altogether.

They should do a Sunday doubleheader with the men’s and women’s games. They probably need to still be in different venues, but so what? It would be a circus; a celebration of college basketball. But nooooo— instead, they will focus on expanding the tournament to 96 teams, so we can all enjoy watching Minnesota and Vanderbilt lose in the tournament.
    Last edited by XUBison; 04-09-2024 at 08:01 PM.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Been like that all year with him. Big ten fans bitched about it all year long.
    I used to hate that about Shaq. He’d back a guy down and turn for an easy dunk… Because his defender had been moved to the third row.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I think this is the exact recruiting pitch our women’s team has been making since the UConn ladies rejoined the Big East.