Weed Store Across from AFO Shop Now Opem

Queen City Cannabis now open in the old Betta’s Italian restaurant building. Great business idea, steady stream of potential customers walk by that location everyday during the school year. I don’t think the school is thrilled with it, as you can see in the linked article from The Newswire.

It was a shame the community lost the Italian joint, but I guess cannabis is a good substitute for spaghetti.

You’ll need a medical card to become a customer, until the State of Ohio figures out how to allow sale of recreational cannabis. Once that happens, everyone will be able to stop in on their way to Dana’s.

Xavier stoners from generations ago never would have dreamed of a pot shop located next to Donna’s, across the street from The Woods.

It’s truly a wonderful time to be a student at Xavier University.

[URL="https://xaviernewswire.com/2024/02/15/queen-city-cannabis-opens-a-storefront-just-across-from-the-all-for-one-shop/"]
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

All-Conference
    Was Betta's really not doing well? Everytime I went there it was a wait - now granted, that was mostly on game-day. Was never disappointed. Good food.

Sorrento's is also very good. Seems both excelled for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Was Betta's really not doing well? Everytime I went there it was a wait - now granted, that was mostly on game-day. Was never disappointed. Good food.

Sorrento's is also very good. Seems both excelled for a long time.
    I never went to Betta's, but agree, on game days, it always looked packed.

Queen City Cannabis likely offers a much better version of Oregano than Betta's.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I wondered what took Nuts so long to start this thread up.