Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Sean Miller: The Thread

So, everyone on the X / twitter is melting down that Sean’s on the way out. Lots of panicked pushes to donate to X’s NIL fund.

Is there legit chatter he’s on his way out? Or is this more internet nonsense?

I haven’t heard a peep or read anything. But I’m not looking for it either.

Best move right now for Miller would be to make a statement and flushes this issue quickly. Saw what happened when Mack had UofL courting him mid season. This team can still get right and make the tourney.

The team looked distracted last game for sure

Sophomore
    Great, These rumors should really help recruiting.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Great, These rumors should really help recruiting.
    Yeah, and if we don’t make the tourney, we can start working the portal before most of everyone else

I think what you will see is Christopher get fired. If Miller does leave that would put him as the biggest Dbag over Beak nose. That’s not easy to do either. Beak nose is about to F Butler again for OSU. There is absolutely no way in hell Miller leaves X. Changes will be made and that’s why you haven’t heard a peep from Miller. He will use this to his advantage but he isn’t going anywhere so calm down .
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I think what you will see is Christopher get fired. If Miller does leave that would put him as the biggest Dbag over Beak nose. That’s not easy to do either. Beak nose is about to F Butler again for OSU. There is absolutely no way in hell Miller leaves X. Changes will be made and that’s why you haven’t heard a peep from Miller. He will use this to his advantage but he isn’t going anywhere so calm down .
    I know Christopher supposedly has done some good things with the other sports that don’t matter financially, but he should be fired for hiring Steele and what he has done to the women’s program. I thought his hire was low hanging fruit to begin with and never understood it. Not like he had some amazing reputation.

Junior
    The part that gets overlooked is Greg was able to move himself to second in command at the university. His role goes beyond AD. It will be tough to move him. As for the recruiting part- it’s as little an issue as ever in todays world. We will probably be averaging more transfers than freshman from here on out.

But Sean isn’t leaving. Sheesh

Maybe he shouldn't get fired, but that situation with Christopher's responsibilities extending beyond athletics has always been weird. Perhaps Xavier should, you know, hire a full time athletics director. Given that we allegedly take athletics seriously.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Matta isn't going anywhere. Butler will be his last stop. I have a strong suspicion Christopher is the problem. And I'm fine with him being jettisoned. He effed up hiring Steele, and assumed he saved his ass by hiring Miller. Now apparently he's being petty with Miller. Whoever is AD at X needs to know job # 1 is to keep the basketball program humming, keep the staff happy and spend whatever it takes to achieve those goals.As for what he did for non revenue sports, in the grand scheme of Xavier sports , any sports other than Men's basketball is only slightly more important than the type of soda sold in Cintas.
    Last edited by JTG; 02-16-2024 at 10:39 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Matta isn't going anywhere. Butler will be his last stop. I have a strong suspicion Christopher is the problem. And I'm fine with him being jettisoned. He effed up hiring Steele, and assumed he saved his ass by hiring Miller. Now apparently he's being petty with Miller. Whoever is AD at X needs to know job # 1 is to keep the basketball program humming, keep the staff happy and spend whatever it takes to achieve those goals.As for what he did for non revenue sports, in the grand scheme of Xavier sports , any sports other than Men's basketball is only slightly more important than the type of soda sold in Cintas.
    Wait, tension between Sean and Christopher… is that a thing?
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb