Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    James Madison hired Preston Spradlin out of Morehead State - didn't take them long to find a replacement after Mark Byington left to Vandy. I like that hire for them - Spradlin turned the Sean Woods train wreck into a team that had a couple of NCAA appearances and quite a few diamonds in the rough (Johni Broome, Mark Freeman, Drew Thelwell to name a few).

FAU still in their hiring process as far as mid-majors go.
    Brings up a point---which job is better, JMU or Vandy? I know the conference argument but Vandy? Yikes.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Danny Sprinkle the new head coach of Washington is now the head coach of his 3rd team since he left Montana State at the end of 2023 season. Didn't realize that. Weird, would have though Hett would be shouting from the rooftops about how awful that is for college basketball.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Maybe Mack will end up at FAU. He's already in Florida, so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Danny Sprinkle the new head coach of Washington is now the head coach of his 3rd team since he left Montana State at the end of 2023 season. Didn't realize that. Weird, would have though Hett would be shouting from the rooftops about how awful that is for college basketball.
    Damn, this rent free living is sweet!

Pretty cool reaction from Pat Kelsey seeing his new office for the first time.

https://x.com/brauf33/status/1773767...shJKowj_nNzfHg

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Brings up a point---which job is better, JMU or Vandy? I know the conference argument but Vandy? Yikes.
    I'll just say that Bryce Drew is enjoying Grand Canyon a lot more than Vandy. Take from that what you will.

Supporting Member
    Mack to Charleston?? lol you can’t write that script. Wow. Good spot but kinda insane

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Mack to Charleston?? lol you can’t write that script. Wow. Good spot but kinda insane
    The fishing is good around Charleston and it’s one of my favorite cities for history and food. I think he will love it there. Best of luck to him!

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    The fishing is good around Charleston and it’s one of my favorite cities for history and food. I think he will love it there. Best of luck to him!
    Spent my brief honeymoon there, and I'm still married, whatever that's worth.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Mark Montgomery to Detroit; former Northern Il head coach and most recent Izzo assistant at Michigan St. He will be starting from ground zero.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket