Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 411
  1. #1
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,125

    2024 Coaching Carousel

    Figure we should start a separate thread with the firings/hirings for the 2024 Coaching Carousel. Flight tracking season, hiring rumors, etc, can be entertaining. Should be some pretty good jobs that will open.

    Ohio State is open after firing Holtmann. OSU will be able to start the coaching search before Michigan & Louisville. Does Ross Bjork the incoming OSU try to poach a coach from the SEC?

  2. #2
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Figure we should start a separate thread with the firings/hirings for the 2024 Coaching Carousel. Flight tracking season, hiring rumors, etc, can be entertaining. Should be some pretty good jobs that will open.

    Ohio State is open after firing Holtmann. OSU will be able to start the coaching search before Michigan & Louisville. Does Ross Bjork the incoming OSU try to poach a coach from the SEC?
    The Louisville search has been going on a few months now. I’m pretty sure it’s probably already done.

  3. #3
    Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    152
    The way this game has gone gives me a “the rumors are true” feel.

  4. #4
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,125
    Xville any prediction or rumblings on who Louisville will go after?

  5. #5
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Xville any prediction or rumblings on who Louisville will go after?
    Musselman, McDermott, Indiana st guy. If I had to guess, selection has already been made

  6. #6
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Musselman, McDermott, Indiana st guy. If I had to guess, selection has already been made
    Thanks, I think Musselman would do very well at Louisville.

  7. #7
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Thanks, I think Musselman would do very well at Louisville.
    I think so too. Nil is healthy at Louisville… rumor is that it dried up quickly on the bb side at Arkansas.

  8. #8
    Sophomore XU 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    370
    Miller was listed as a potential OSU candidate

  9. #9
    Supporting Member bjf123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    5,576
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 23 View Post
    Miller was listed as a potential OSU candidate
    He might be a candidate, but Iím 99.9999% sure he will not be their next head coach.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

  10. #10
    Supporting Member XUGRAD80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,581
    If I had to make a guess for OSU I’d guess McDermott. But that’s just a gut feeling, I’ve nothing to go on.

    I would be completely surprised if Sean goes anywhere. Wives do have influence and from what I’ve heard she isn’t interested in moving any time soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •