Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bill Cunningham

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Look, I worry if there are any seriously concerned people, here, interested in the necessary conversation on the NATIONAL big city crime crisis. I try to raise concern in ALL my COMMUNITY FUNCTIONS. This site is just 1 of many for this exact conversation. I worry that there are not, and there are FAR too many "head in the sand" folks out there.

However, just straight up, let's just put an end to just 1 abrasive douche on this site.

This 'Ville guy is not, in any way, a serious person. Just simply here to feed his/her troll hobby appetite. We all should consciously avoid feeding these toxic "keyboard cowards".

This person never has a committed stance on anything. Simply verbally attacks those that do, and then expects detailed factual insight, with ZERO in return.

It would certainly help if others would chime in....it is possible this blatant trolling could become less toxic.
    Xup - your original post is spot on. Anyone who can't see this is just plain ignorant. It's obvious where these people are getting their "news". There's overwhelming evidence that crime has taken off because of soft-on-crime policies in Dem run cities and states. It's not even a question.

And your spot on about Ville. Going on 14K posts on this board now, he has an "expert" opinion on nearly every subject. Yet he never provides any data or facts to back his "views". In his little mind he thinks that if he can argue longer than you, he has won the argument. Meanwhile, in case you haven't noticed, there are quite a few posters that no longer post on this board, or post far less frequently than they used to. My guess is that many are fed-up with everything turning into a personal argument with this guy - regardless if it's politics or b-ball related.

Why do the mods continue to allow him to get away with the verbal abuse he dishes out to so many on this board?

P.S. - it's quite funny that Ville accused Billy C of racist comments (while providing no proof), but turns around in that exact same post and essentially calls you a hick. We won't mention the racist remarks Ville has made against white XU players.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Xup - your original post is spot on. Anyone who can't see this is just plain ignorant. It's obvious where these people are getting their "news". There's overwhelming evidence that crime has taken off because of soft-on-crime policies in Dem run cities and states. It's not even a question.

And your spot on about Ville. Going on 14K posts on this board now, he has an "expert" opinion on nearly every subject. Yet he never provides any data or facts to back his "views". In his little mind he thinks that if he can argue longer than you, he has won the argument. Meanwhile, in case you haven't noticed, there are quite a few posters that no longer post on this board, or post far less frequently than they used to. My guess is that many are fed-up with everything turning into a personal argument with this guy - regardless if it's politics or b-ball related.

Why do the mods continue to allow him to get away with the verbal abuse he dishes out to so many on this board?

P.S. - it's quite funny that Ville accused Billy C of racist comments (while providing no proof), but turns around in that exact same post and essentially calls you a hick. We won't mention the racist remarks Ville has made against white XU players.
    “Quite a few posters” well, yeah when you dont need your other sign in because you aren’t blocked anymore that’s bound to happen.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post

It's hilarious that people like Bill have you wrapped around his finger. Whines about mainstream media as he works for one of the biggest conglomerates in the industry. lol.

A guy that has been protected for decades because people like yourself listen to him:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...ns/ar-AA1aXwGx

Really don't open that can of worms. You'll just lose again, or maybe post something from a white national as your "evidence." Really says something about you that you posted something from a John Tanton organization. The guy made comments similar to what Hitler did. What is wrong with you?
    Last edited by Xville; 02-06-2024 at 07:39 AM.

Cunningham is a radio talk show host and also an attorney, having spent a lot of time doing criminal defense cases, though he’s mostly retired from that now. How many remember when Darryl Parks was the program manager for WLW? He always talked about his four rules, with the first two related to radio.

1. It’s all about ratings and revenue.
    2. Never let facts get in the way of a good talk show.
    3. If you vote for a school levy, you’re stupid.
    4. I can never remember rule 4.

Does Willie say some outrageous things? Sure. Does that mean everything he says should be dismissed? No, but to some here, it apparently does.

You can’t really argue against his point that the policies as to crimes not being prosecuted in cities run by democrats has resulted in those crimes increasing. They’ve basically said steal up to $999 and you’re good to go. So what’s happened? Smash and grab and other cases of shoplifting have exploded to the point that retailers are leaving those cities. Can’t really blame them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Cunningham is a radio talk show host and also an attorney
    As well as a proud Xavier alum!

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    As well as a proud Xavier alum!
    Not proud enough to pony up for season tickets
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It's hilarious that people like Bill have you wrapped around his finger. Whines about mainstream media as he works for one of the biggest conglomerates in the industry. lol.

A guy that has been protected for decades because people like yourself listen to him:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...ns/ar-AA1aXwGx

Really don't open that can of worms. You'll just lose again, or maybe post something from a white national as your "evidence." Really says something about you that you posted something from a John Tanton organization. The guy made comments similar to what Hitler did. What is wrong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Not proud enough to pony up for season tickets
    Can't imagine why a Bob Huggins jock sniffer would want to pony up for tickets at X. I'm glad he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Can't imagine why a Bob Huggins jock sniffer would want to pony up for tickets at X. I'm glad he doesn't.
    I completely agree!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Cunningham continues to relentlessly pound the surge of Progressive Left policy on a DAILY basis.

Big city criminal justice erosion due to sweeping "social justice" style policies are frequently addressed, such as the drastic reduction in police engaging in lower level crimes, increased no bond or low bond for serious crime, progressive prosecutors and judges that all too frequently produce a "social justice" outcome through lenient sentences or no prosecution at all.

Of course, there is no shortage of folks that believe that Bill has an agenda that over exaggerates the reality to produce unnecessary fear. However, there is little doubt that all of this has become all too common and will continue to produce alot more crap like this-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-car...102600324.html

Be sure to watch both videos and here's a follow up article with broader context.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/articl...577b2647a.html

"Soft on crime" progressive policy in the name of "social justice" is simply fertile breeding ground for this crap to become epidemic. Be sure to vote DEM to assure that it continues.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-19-2024 at 06:59 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club