Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cunningham

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Has anyone noticed how there is an epidemic of lazy ass slackers these days?

Many times folks can answer their own questions by simply being informed in real time about the subject of conversation.
    Ok so you don’t know. I mean you’d think since you ranted and raved like Billy that maybe you could back it up with some facts but like I thought, empty suit

Do y'all notice how there are internet sloths that expect others to provide conversational info in these type of forums? People that are simply not engaged and do not put in the time to be informed. Most are "trollish" by nature....We have things called PODCASTS, so anyone can click and learn all the facts themselves.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Do y'all notice how there are internet sloths that expect others to provide conversational info in these type of forums? People that are simply not engaged and do not put in the time to be informed. Most are "trollish" by nature....We have things called PODCASTS, so anyone can click and learn all the facts themselves.
    Do ya’ll notice that there are people on the internet who just say things without any real purpose but to rant and rave and whine about how anwful they believe everything is? They take out all the air in the room in real life and on internet chatboards

Heck there are those who saw Xavier and uc play all the time and thought uc was gonna kick our ass. #clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Do ya’ll notice that there are people on the internet who just say things without any real purpose but to rant and rave and whine about how anwful they believe everything is? They take out all the air in the room in real life and on internet chatboards.
    EPIC POST....THAT PERFECTLY DESCRIBES YOU!!!

What a complete tool.

Supporting Member
    EPIC POST....THAT PERFECTLY DESCRIBES YOU!!!

What a complete tool.
    See post #1 op. You need help.

You’re scared to post any facts or figures because they are probably completely made up by either you or bill. I mean bill has a
    Landry list of made up shit he’s propagated and yeah racist comments. Now you for example, ranting and raving about how no one will do anything to put people in jail yet statistics show as Paul stated that’s not true. as if that actually fixes the problem in the first place.

Tell me. Have you ever done anything in your life to help fix the issue/ problem whatever that actually is? Guarantee bill Cunningham hasn’t.

Shocking a guy that lives in brown county thinks Cunningham is some kind of golden calf. Shocking. I can hear the banjos playing from here.
    Last edited by Xville; 02-05-2024 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Tell me. Have you ever done anything in your life to help fix the issue/ problem whatever.
    I enlisted in the USAF in 1979 you prick.

Supporting Member
    I enlisted in the USAF in 1979 you prick.
    Thanks for your service, how does that help the issue that Cunningham is ranting about?

Btw you’d think someone that served wouldn’t take kindly to a draft dodger Orangeman who has little to no respect for our military.
    Last edited by Xville; 02-05-2024 at 08:08 PM.

Look, I worry if there are any seriously concerned people, here, interested in the necessary conversation on the NATIONAL big city crime crisis. I try to raise concern in ALL my COMMUNITY FUNCTIONS. This site is just 1 of many for this exact conversation. I worry that there are not, and there are FAR too many "head in the sand" folks out there.

However, just straight up, let's just put an end to just 1 abrasive douche on this site.

This 'Ville guy is not, in any way, a serious person. Just simply here to feed his/her troll hobby appetite. We all should consciously avoid feeding these toxic "keyboard cowards".

This person never has a committed stance on anything. Simply verbally attacks those that do, and then expects detailed factual insight, with ZERO in return.

It would certainly help if others would chime in....it is possible this blatant trolling could become less toxic.

Supporting Member
    Look, I worry if there are any seriously concerned people, here, interested in the necessary conversation on the NATIONAL big city crime crisis. I try to raise concern in ALL my COMMUNITY FUNCTIONS. This site is just 1 of many for this exact conversation. I worry that there are not, and there are FAR too many "head in the sand" folks out there.

However, just straight up, let's just put an end to just 1 abrasive douche on this site.

This 'Ville guy is not, in any way, a serious person. Just simply here to feed his/her troll hobby appetite. We all should consciously avoid feeding these toxic "keyboard cowards".

This person never has a committed stance on anything. Simply verbally attacks those that do, and then expects detailed factual insight, with ZERO in return.

It would certainly help if others would chime in....it is possible this blatant trolling could become less toxic.
    Maybe people would care more if you weren’t such a cheapskate

Care?
    Just Blind stupidity.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-05-2024 at 09:39 PM.