Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VD wants X

Quote Originally Posted by kane79 View Post
    Jimmy carter!?!?
    This streak will live on for many more presidents. The way they treated Chris and Christy Mack was despicable and Greg Christopher has no appetite to play those window licking hay seeds from ud.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

COVID ruining their best team ever and Obi Toppin was quite honestly so poetic, so glorious knowing they didn't even get a chance to go on a deep run that March.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    COVID ruining their best team ever and Obi Toppin was quite honestly so poetic, so glorious knowing they didn't even get a chance to go on a deep run that March.
    You have to remember that we're talking about VD here:

1. Step One: VD lands in the NCAAT.

2. Step Two: 70% of VD's fan base has to look up "NCAAT" because they're very unfamiliar with the term and the event.

3. Step Three: 100% of VD's fan base declares that VD will absolutely go on a deep post-season run (in the tradition of them declaring pre-season championships in the A10).

4. Step Four: They get blown off the floor in the first round by the 6th best Big East team.

- - - - -

Just wait for their reaction when the Big East does not so much as give them a slight whiff again as we button up the next media agreement. It will be epic.
    X A V I E R

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    You have to remember that we're talking about VD here:

1. Step One: VD lands in the NCAAT.

2. Step Two: 70% of VD's fan base has to look up "NCAAT" because they're very unfamiliar with the term and the event.

3. Step Three: 100% of VD's fan base declares that VD will absolutely go on a deep post-season run (in the tradition of them declaring pre-season championships in the A10).

4. Step Four: They get blown off the floor in the first round by the 6th best Big East team.

- - - - -

Just wait for their reaction when the Big East does not so much as give them a slight whiff again as we button up the next media agreement. It will be epic.
    i thought they were fimilar with number 2..... its that trival little contest the NCAA holds after dayton hosts their big first 4 tournament every year