Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Huh? I am referring to consistency.
    The St.Marys, Houston, Nova and SHU games were stellar. This thing tonight was an absolute head scratcher.
    You said the consistency of championship quality defense. Maybe I’m not understanding what they means, I’m saying they’ve never shown that ability in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    You said the consistency of championship quality defense. Maybe I’m not understanding what they means, I’m saying they’ve never shown that ability in the first place.
    Ok, but those 4 were impressive efforts. I didn't even add the UCONN game. I am expressing a lack of consistency, with no real understanding as why.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Streaking…..!

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Streaking…..!
    That's an excellent battle cry, because this deep in reality record is daunting.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Streaking…..!
    Well, there is a time/place for everything I suppose. :)
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Tied for 3rd!

X absolutely doesn’t have to win the Beast Tourney. Now ask me again in two weeks and that might change. People need to give Gtown credit. That team is coached by a guy who has given Xavier fits for years. Cooley is a great coach and his team was just on fire tonight I’ll take the win but I see Gtown being a formidable opponent for the foreseeable Future.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Supporting Member
    Next three weeks determines this teams’ chances. Go 4-2 and they are right in the mix.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Had to have it win. Got two stops when we needed it, didn't wait and watch and let their best player beat us, great job by Miller at the end coaching this team to a win.

Swain, what a dunk, so glad he didn't settle for the outside shot. And what a line he had.

7pts, 6 boards, 5 assts, 2 steals, 2 blocks, on 50% shooting in 21 efficient mins. Exactly the big time game we needed from him.

Wasn't pretty but they got it done.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Ok, but those 4 were impressive efforts. I didn't even add the UCONN game. I am expressing a lack of consistency, with no real understanding as why.
    cause they are young men, not robots