Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by rationalbearcatfan View Post
    Wow, good to know how Xavier fans really feel about "shitty fucking UC fans". And escalate the hate? Obviously there are a few turd fans on both sides, but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?

Before you go all "you're just here because of the recent Xavier losses", I hop on this site just to check in a couple of times or year and to get to know the Xavier players and what to expect for the shootout game. I honestly didn't know Xavier was even struggling until a couple if days ago.

Regardless I fully expect a hard fought game where some walkon for Xavier goes 6-6 from 3 and UC throws up bricks as usual.
    Yeah let's be friendly and break down the game together!!!

GTFOH - did you not see reflection sessions aren't allowed here? Go punch a horse and get ready for the game like a real fan.

Wow, good to know how Xavier fans really feel about "shitty fucking UC fans". And escalate the hate? Obviously there are a few turd fans on both sides, but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?

Before you go all "you're just here because of the recent Xavier losses", I hop on this site just to check in a couple of times or year and to get to know the Xavier players and what to expect for the shootout game. I honestly didn't know Xavier was even struggling until a couple if days ago.

Regardless I fully expect a hard fought game where some walkon for Xavier goes 6-6 from 3 and UC throws up bricks as usual.
    yeah, this is classic. What walk on's are you referring to? I can think of ONE game where Dee Davis played out his ass. He was a starter that year.

Lighten up Karen.

And stop with the Mick Cronin make believe whining about why you keep losing this game.

Supporting Member
    Fuck UC. “Rational Bearcat fan” what an oxymoron.

This is probably not the thread you would want to get the information you are looking for.

Don't let the door hit you....
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Junior
    Not going to say the only thing Steele did that I thought was cool, because I’m sure there are a couple others I’m forgetting, but his trip to Dana’s after crosstown wins was a cold little tradition.

I bet BJ would agree with that.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I bet BJ would agree with that.
    While I thoroughly enjoyed the press, the customers were the ones that benefitted. We were always going to do that much business, Travis just kept the fans from going into their pockets.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore

Yes, our walk-ons would put a beat down on your Bearpussies, this is true. Good talk.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

And escalate the hate?

I hop on this site just to check in a couple of times or year...
    If you hopped on here that often, you would know the “escalate the hate” thread is an annual tradition on this board.

Pete Gillen once said “I hate them, they’ll motherfuckers” when referring to this rivalry.

Bob Huggins uttered the words “those Xavier fags”.

This week is not the time for “rational”. It’s time to ESCALATE THE HATE!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"