Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    So Holtmann might be gone from OSU after this year, is that right?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    So Holtmann might be gone from OSU after this year, is that right?
    Word is they want Musselman. New AD making some changes, even with the huge buyout.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Musselman ain't exactly tearing it up at Arkansas this year.

New Mexico State player gets even angrier than Abou Ousmane last night:

Robert Carpenter Ejected for Punching Player in Face

Supporting Member
    Arkansas is a better job than Ohio state. Better conference, better fan base, more basketball than football school (one of the few in sec)

Sophomore
    Former X player CJ Witcher had 22 points (5-7 from 3) in Nebraskas upset of #6 Wisconsin in OT last night.

Earlier this year he put up 16 in their upset of #1 Purdue.

Shooting 49% on 3s for the year and 94% from the stripe.

Nice to see him doing well!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincypunk.org View Post
    Former X player CJ Witcher had 22 points (5-7 from 3) in Nebraskas upset of #6 Wisconsin in OT last night.

Earlier this year he put up 16 in their upset of #1 Purdue.

Shooting 49% on 3s for the year and 94% from the stripe.

Nice to see him doing well!
    That is great. I was actually randomly looking at his numbers the other day and was surprised he is getting a lot less mins this year than he did the previous 2 years at Nebraska and I wasn't sure why. Glad he's at least had a couple big games and is def shooting well.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

This thing that CBS is doing with putting a player’s name and stats on the screen when they’re handling the ball…

They must STOP doing this!! They need to stop this IMMEDIATELY!! If they plan on doing this during the tournament, then it may be necessary for the government to take control of the station and MAKE them stop!!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Sophomore
    After watching a lot of basketball games yesterday, my thoughts on the coaches are below.

-Kansas is incredibly hard to beat at Allen Fieldhouse under Self. Houston doesn't have enough offense to win it all in March, but Sampson like Self is also a great coach. Self in my opinion is the current best coach in College Basketball right now.
    - UNC looked really good vs Duke. I doubted Hubert Davis last year, but I think he is going to be the UNC coach for a while and keep them rolling.
    -Scheyer has been recruiting well at Duke but at times this year they have not looked well coached. Duke fans are probably hoping he will grow into the coaching role, but an early exit in March would not surprise me.
    -Tennessee is really good. Not sure I trust Rick Barnes in March, but he has built a solid program in Tennessee.
    -I know UK was without Wagner, but UK is underachieving given the talent they have. I don't think UK fans would be sad if Calipari retired. (I don't think he will)
    -This might be the last year at FSU for Hamilton. A loss to Kenny Payne and Louisville is never good.
    -Saint Louis is currently in last place in the A10. That should not happen, and they need to part from Travis Ford. That can be a solid job under a better coach.

Wonder if Gonzaga students will get a reflection session for throwing objects onto the floor during the last minute of their home loss to Saint Mary's.

This is gonna be a rare year of late where they have to win the WCC Tournament to be assured of an NCAA Tournament bid. That's not a given this year.