Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Episode 2 with John Fanta is now live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKIL7WNOMXY

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFritschner View Post
    Episode 2 with John Fanta is now live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKIL7WNOMXY
    good stuff as usual!!

I'm really excited to see the young guys play.

Excellent!

It’s going to be partly frustrating, and very interesting, but mainly fun to watch this team develop. The future is bright! But there will be some growing pains along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFritschner View Post
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to share the debut of the Sean Miller Podcast with all of you. I will host it alongside former beat writer Adam Baum.

It can be viewed on YouTube, and you can listen on all major podcast platforms. Link to all of it: linktr.ee/seanmillerpod

The radio show with Joe and Byron will stay the same. The idea with the podcast is to let Sean tell the stories of his career, bring on guests, and open up about his experiences in college basketball.

It will be weekly, with no "set" day of the week just due to his schedule. Feedback and reviews are greatly appreciated! Be sure to share it around. Thanks!

I listened to it last night on the way home from the Pacers game. Really enjoyed it.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Episode 3: The Film Room with Desmond Claude is now live: https://youtu.be/Ilv8D4BbDFE?si=sWV6pW4LsjvrkvLt

Sean and Desmond talk about Des' preps career, his Xavier career, and they break down film from both last year's games and this year's practices.

Episode 2 slightly raised my optimism for the season. Sean seems to have some confidence in the assembled parts.

Also, good job not screaming DEER PARK ROOFING at me like in the first episode.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Des handled himself well.

He wasn't facing too much pressure, but it's never easy to articulate on the mic smoothly.

This episode shows how strong of a recruiting tool the podcast can be. A recruit got to hear about:
    - a player's development and what the coach is expecting on defense and offense
    - some of the team and personal experiences around the city
    - the first class facilities you're taking advantage of to grow and improve. That new gym looks top notch.

This podcast isn't too different than coaches shows we've seen and heard for years, but the digital format should be more useful to younger recruits around the world. Anyone can go through the episodes at their own pace, and over the course of time you get to know Sean and what the Xavier experience is.

It should be interesting to see how the podcast develops after play starts. It would be great to see some footage of the team doing social outings, like if they play the softball games still, or maybe an outing around Cincy.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Des handled himself well.

He wasn't facing too much pressure, but it's never easy to articulate on the mic smoothly.

This episode shows how strong of a recruiting tool the podcast can be. A recruit got to hear about:
    - a player's development and what the coach is expecting on defense and offense
    - some of the team and personal experiences around the city
    - the first class facilities you're taking advantage of to grow and improve. That new gym looks top notch.

This podcast isn't too different than coaches shows we've seen and heard for years, but the digital format should be more useful to younger recruits around the world. Anyone can go through the episodes at their own pace, and over the course of time you get to know Sean and what the Xavier experience is.

It should be interesting to see how the podcast develops after play starts. It would be great to see some footage of the team doing social outings, like if they play the softball games still, or maybe an outing around Cincy.
    Agreed. Not only was Dez impressive, Miller was well aware of how he was communicating not just to X fans but to any recruit and/or parent of a recruit. Huge advantage in recruiting. Watching Miller explain and coach is extremely valuable on and off the court.

Sean looks great. Has he lost weight?

Prin