Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Tre is my 2nd fav player of all time and Tu is my 3rd, so splitting hairs for me, but if it could only be one, it deserves to be Tre.

1st team all BE 3 times, 2nd team All American, 2nd all time in points, BE championship, 1 seed, lead X to an Elite 8, 7 NCAA tourney wins. Tre is an absolute no brainer.

Again, would love for it to be Tu as well.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Tre is my 2nd fav player of all time and Tu is my 3rd,
    So who is your #1 fav? D-West or PO-Z?

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    I don稚 disagree about Tre, at all, but this also needs to happen for Tu. It just does. No one ever competed harder for our program.
    May be too much baggage for Tu to make it through the vetting process.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
    So who is your #1 fav? D-West or PO-Z?
    Ha, great question. David West.

Crazy that since this board started in 2008 I have had 2 players pass Posey for my 2nd and 3rd favorite!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

If players are allowed to make money of their name, image and likeness, how would that apply to someone's name hanging in the rafters or their image in the pregame, in the concession areas or even the program / website?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Junior
    Probably falls under the same as marketing material the university might use of students in the library or walking the campus.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    If players are allowed to make money of their name, image and likeness, how would that apply to someone's name hanging in the rafters or their image in the pregame, in the concession areas or even the program / website?
    Not sure how NIL changes any of that since you are referencing former players?

Supporting Member
    Another interesting factoid that came out….des had an elbow injury in his shooting arm that Miller said he is going to "have to get cleaned out.". That would explain a lot of his shooting woes. Some of you all owe the guy an apology.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems from the podcast that Miller has no indication that Des will be anywhere but X next year.
    Last edited by Xville; 03-26-2024 at 07:50 AM.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Another interesting factoid that came out….des had an elbow injury in his shooting arm that Miller said he is going to "have to get cleaned out.". That would explain a lot of his shooting woes. Some of you all owe the guy an apology.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems from the podcast that Miller has no indication that Des will be anywhere but X next year.
    Did he get it cleaned out before the NIT? Lol….but really, if we get anywhere near that type of shooting from Claude next year, it would open up a lot.